Epilogue

Patrick's P.O.V

"Honey could you bring my breakfast up I'm just getting into the shower?"  I hear my Wife call as I make her, her breakfast.

"Ye sure" I can imagine her smile as she hears me call up to her and then her gracious walk as she enters the bathroom and slowly closes the door....no lock. She knows me too well.

I finish up her breakfast and grab my own before putting it all onto a small little tray that we serve breakfast on every morning I make my way upstairs as I hear the shower going. I place her breakfast on her side of the bed and then climb back into my side. 

After a short time I hear the shower stop and hear the door to our en suite open and she steps out in that small little towel which was the first reason I decided to marry her and also because of our past. She turns to look at me and she gives me the same smile which made me fall for her all those years ago. With our names carved into a tree in a small park where our parents houses are situated even though my mum and my wife don't normally get on that well so family dinners are limited.

"Thank you Patrick" She says softly near my ear as she climbs into bed.

"You know all those years ago I never thought that you would love someone like me and those years ago when you faced up to my mum for me. I love you Taylor Hayes and I cherish the day we got married" I take her in my arms and cuddle her tightly like I did the first time when she came crying to me. We snuggle and I'll never forget those memories and how they made us stronger. As I cuddle her I hear her say something;

"You're still pretty good...for a nerd" I smile to myself as I can feel her smiling as the memory replays in our heads but this time it is for the good.

Taylor's P.O.V

As I close the door to the bathroom and leave it unlocked...I know what he's like. I turn the shower on then walk towards the mirror. I leave it running as I take my make-up off, I stare at the many old bruises and scars that remain my make-up kit is lieing on the counter top and as my hand reaches for it I feel a sadness come over me. This is my life, my life with make-up. Except when I'm with him because he understands but after all make-up is my secret and we all have something to hide.......

**************************************************************

OMG the story is finished!!!! Sorry if your disappointed about that but if you would like me to do a sequel to this book or another story linked with these characters then vote for this chapter and leave your comments below. Thank you for reading and voting on my story along the way and even if you have just read a bit of the story I couldn't thank you enough.

On a more serious note, if you were effected by any of the issues raised in this story then please check out these URL's:

http://www.refuge.org.uk/get-involved/donate-now/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw0f-9BRCF9-D60_n4rKcBEiQAnXW4-9POGiTZ1gOjR_RNYnf8E_L8o3KzE8811E6Cu3Nn9g4aAlhe8P8HAQ

https://www.childline.org.uk/

I hope you did enjoy this story and I thank you for those of you who have voted on this story and who have read every single chapter. Sorry for my lousy update schedule but I promise to have a better one for the next book I write which I'm not sure what it will be yet. 

Thanks once again.

Brandan000 (A.K.A Louise) xxx