Chapter 29

Taylor's P.O.V

I'm standing at the front of the school feeling stupid and foolish. A crash of thunder above my head makes me feel even worse as small spots of rain begin to fall like the tears that I am currently shedding. It begins to get worse as it gets heavier and heavier and I feel my hair getting straighter and straighter. My clothes begin to stick to me and I feel like my life is ending.

I decide to start walking towards Mark's house since I'm guessing Patrick is there but I decide to take the longer route past the park since it has some good memories; mostly and I'm already wet, I can't really get any wetter. Or so I thought. By the time I reach the entrance to the park I'm completely soaked. My hair sticks to face along with my clothes that stick to my body and I feel like I have puddles gathering in my shoes.

As I walk through the entrance of the park and down the winding paths to get me to the other side my tears are flowing again as I remember all the times I didn't realise something was up, how I caught them in bed together but I didn't want to accuse him because I've been keeping him on a pedestal. I begin crying silently holding my stomach as the small muffled sounds of my pain come out of my mouth. My feet carry me as I begin to run faster and faster my feet making splashes left and right from puddles but I don't care. I run the rest of the way to Marks house until and I don't stop until I reach the door.

My finger presses continually on the doorbell, I'm not thinking straight and I don't have a back up plan as I hurl myself inside once the door opens. Marks sees my face and how I look and I wouldn't blame his face of absolute shock as I fly past him and up the stairs. It goes by in a blur as I race to Mark's room and hurl the door open. I don't stop there,  my mind says stop but my heart and for once my feet are in sync as they carry me towards him where I collapse in his arms continually saying "I'm sorry". His response is the one I could have kissed him for;

"I'm here, I'm here".........

******************************************************

OMG sorry it's so short but I loved writing this chapter and sorry the last chapters have been so short but I have to write certain sections in each paragraph and some are big and some are small but thank you so much for all the reads and votes so far I appreciate it and I hope you have enjoyed the story so far because I've certainly enjoyed writing it.

Love Brandan (A.K.A Louise) xxx