Chapter 2

"Party hard , make mistakes, and laugh endlessy. Do things you're afraid to do. After all you're only young once" - unknown

Taylor's P.O.V

We arrive at the party and it's packed. I instantly go searching for him as Kat follows me not knowing where to go.

"Hi baby" I hear behind me and I turn around to see him standing in black leather pants that fit tightly around him not leaving much room for his huge package. His black leather jacket hangs on his shoulders perfectly and he looks gorgeous. He has a plain white top underneath and that's what get's the girls drooling.

"Hi babe. What you drinking?" I ask him and look down at his red cup resting nicely in his perfectly defined hands. An image flickers through my mind of his hands roaming my body but I quickly stop myself and look at him waiting for an answer.

"Oh Just beer. Want one?" he asks and I nod my head then look to Kat who is standing smiling at us. She see's what I'm asking and she shakes her head vigorously.

I smile and whisper into his ear. "Get her one anyway. Same as me" he nods then walks away and I turn around to face her smiling.

Nerds catch my eye and my head whips around to see them and there they are. The freaks of the school, Patrick Kennedy and Mark Ross. The two most nerdy people in the school. Never had a girlfriend and never will.

Jake comes back and I turn to face him "Did you invite them?" I ask pointing to them.

He look and frowns "No!"

"Then why are they here?"

"I don't know go find out!" He tells me and I turn to look at them but they've gone.

"I'll be back in a minute" I tell him handing my cup to him as I tell Kat I'll be back in a sec as she nods and smiles as I head out to the hallway where sweaty bodies hang all around.

I look around but I can't see them anywhere on the ground floor. My eyes scan to over everywhere and come to rest on the stairs. I climb them not thinking about anything except why are these dorks in my boyfriends house and most importantly what are they doing at a popular party.

I start from the end of the hallway and work my way along checking all the rooms. A few have couples either having sex, making out or nearly having sex. I get to the second to last door and open it and find Patrick standing in the centre of the room looking around.

I slam the door shut and he jumps with the sound of wood on wood. I stand with my hand on my hip staring at him as his face turns to embarrassment and fear.

"What are you doin in my boyfriends house? and more importantly what are you doing at this party? It's for popular people only"

"I....I" I roll my eyes and step further into the room as he takes a small step back.

Patrick's P.O.V

"Wow" Mark says as we enter into the house. It's massive and I've never been into Jake's house before, Man this will earn us great credit with the others back in uni.

I look around taking the sweaty bodies and alcohol and people grinding on each other and try to keep the urge to vomit on everyone deep down. I will not embarrass myself, I will not embarrass myself. I repeat over and over again.

We stand there for a few minutes and then Mark offers to go get drinks and so I waver about in the huge living room waiting for my drink to be solemnly placed into my hand and drunk before the clock has even had the chance to tick quietly to itself thinking no one can hear it ticking but everyone can infact here it ticking, we just chose to ignore it.