2

Empress in mm

Freedom

"Keon just dumb foreal." Africa said.

I was in her room chilling with her for the day. Our first day of class start tomorrow.

"Obviously you want him more than just with benefits. He know you do but he also know you playing games."

"All I want to do is fuck and smoke and fuck and smoke some more." She said falling back on the bed.

"Shut up Africa." I laughed.

"He not relationship material. He got bitches on top of bitches."

"Well you do know Jordan been trying to get with you for some time now."

"Hell no. Hell no." She said quickly making me laugh.

"Why not? Don't do my brother like that."

"Do you see how fine that nigga is. He got bitches and he a player. Hell no."

I rolled my eyes. "You difficult, let's go get lunch though." I said getting up.

"Ard."

I had on some yoga pants, tennis and a t shirt. There's no need to dress up right now. My hair hung with loose curls.

I grabbed my keys and we walked out.

"Hey guys." Amber said. She was sitting with one of her home girls who looked to be mugging me but I shrugged it off. I'm trying to be better this year.

"What's up Amber." Africa said.

"Hey Amber, we going to lunch."

"Oh ok. I'll probably go too in a little."

"What's up with her friend?" Africa asked once we made it out.

"I don't know and I don't care. She probably mad that her hair looking the way it's looking." I said making Africa laugh.

"You ain't shit."

"I know."

We made it to the dining hall and it was a good amount of students here. I was hungry foreal so I got me a burger, fries and a salad.

As soon as I turned around to find a seat I bumped into someone.

"Oh my bad." I said.

"Oh it was my fault I wasn't watching where I was going." He said looking down at me. He was light skin, tall, a few tats and looked fit with his shorts and wife beater on.

"Well my food didn't fall so I'm good." I said making him chuckle.

"Can't argue there. I'm Safaree." He said.

"I'm Freedom."

"That's an unique name."

"Well my mother likes to be unique."

"What's up? Why you standing over here?" Elijah said wrapping his arm around my neck.

"I was just talking. It was nice meeting you Safaree." I said while Elijah already started walking us away.

"Yea you too."

"Why you got to be so rude." I said following him over to his table.

"You got another nigga laughing in your face and shit like it's cool."

"It wasn't even like that Elijah. We bumped into eachother and he was apologizing."

"Whatever yo." He said taking a seat.