5

Elijah in mm

Freedom

"What you want to wear?" Emory asks Empress.

The three of us were in the mall. I treated them to a pedicure and manicure and I also took them to get their hair done. Moriah also gave me money to help pay for that plus the shopping.

"Not something that will be too much." She said looking at some shirts. We were in forever 21.

"This is cute Emp." I said holding up a white t shirt dress. It was fitting and it had a black sign on the right with the number 5 on both sleeves.

"That's not casual." She says.

"Easy access though." Emory shrugged.

"Don't say that Emory." I said looking at her.

"We're not going to be doing that." Empress said with a surprised facial expression.

Emory ignored her and continued to look around.

"What about these?" Empress holds up a pair of blue pants.

"That's cool. What shoes would you wear?"

"This is hard." She says with a sigh.

"You have red vans home right?" I ask her. She nods. "You could wear them with some cute jeans, and this shirt." I hold up a short sleeved white cropped shirt with mesh stripe going across the chest area.

"I-."

"Never mind. You could wear this with your back gladiator sandals." I said holding out a pair of red shorts that look kind of dressy and a black cropped shirt that was loose fitting and had Beauty written across the front in white.

"Ok this fine."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yea I like it."

"I found what I want, y'all found something?" Emory asked.

"Yea we ready."

After paying we went home and Empress went to take another shower and get dressed. My father was at work and my mom went out somewhere. My brother was home or out.

"Free I'm leaving." Emory said standing in my doorway.

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you more sis." She said and left out.

"Hello." I answered the phone.

"Hey baby. You still out?"

"No, I'm in the house."

"Aight. Imma be over in a little."

"Where you at?" I asked. There was people in the background and I swear I heard a female voice.

"I'm at Bryson house- y'all play too much." A female said with a giggle.
"ill see you later." He said then hung up.

"Bet. I got that ass." I said to myself sending Africa a text.

Bitch we riding, be ready. I'll be there when Empress leave.

BG4L: Ard boo

"How do I look?" Empress said coming into my room.

"Aww you look so cute." I said standing up. "Turn around for me." She giggled but turned around. "And that lil butt looking good he better keep his hands to himself."