20

Empress

Tyree in mm 😋😍

"I'm going over my best friend house." I told Tyree on the phone.

Stephon lived a few blocks away so I decided to walk there. He said he could pick me up but I didn't feel like waiting for him, he took forever sometimes.

"When I'm going to see you again?"

"I just saw you yesterday Ty." I laughed.

"So what that mean, I got to see my baby everyday."

I smiled. "Tyree you play all day. What you doing though?"

"Shit. I'm bored, I just got off of work and I'm not even tired."

"Play the game or something."

"Come keep me company or something."

"You selfish, you stay keeping me to yourself."

"Sharing is not caring, I don't care."

"I just got here so imma text you."

"You want me to pick you up?" He asked me.

"No it's cool, I'll text you Tyree."

"Aight Empress." He said and we hung up.

I knocked on Stephon house door and his older brother opened the door.

"What's up Empress."

"Hey. Where Stephon?" I asked.

"He upstairs. I'm going to the store, tell Stephon text me if y'all want some stuff."

"Ok." He left out and I locked the door before going upstairs to Stephon room. I opened his door and the smell of smoke immediately hit me.

"I thought I told you I was picking you up." He said looking at me.

I shut his door and walked over to his bed. "You would've came hours later and i didn't feel like waiting." I looked over at his dresser. "You smoking and drinking, what got you stressed out."

"Nothing, I just wanted to feel good."

I laid across his bed on my stomach next to him. "Well stop cause I'm here." He looked down at me before putting the blunt back to his lips. "You don't listen." I said.

"Shut up." He pushed my lightly. I watched him put the blunt out then laid down propping his head up on his hand.

"Why you staring at me?" I asked.

"Cause you beautiful." He said looking in my eyes.

"I know thanks." I said with a laugh. He chuckled.

He leaned down closer and placed his two fingers under my chin lifting my head up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I like you Empress, I love you as more than a best friend."

"Steph-." I was cut off when he attached his lips to mine giving me a kiss. I pulled away and sat up on the bed.

"Sorry. I just-."

"Stephon we're best friends, that's weird." I shook my head. I didn't know how to react.

"I love you Empress." He pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too, but-." I stopped talking when I felt him start to kiss and suck on my neck. "Steph.-" I moaned when he found my spot.