23

Logan in mm 😍

Freedom

"Chloe why you mugging mommy?" I asked her as I changed her diaper.

Chloe was a mean baby. She didn't like to be touched by people and she only wanted me, Empress or Elijah to hold her. She cried if somebody she didn't know held her. If somebody was talking to her she would just look at them with a blank stare, no smile or nothing. I don't know where she got that from because I'm nice.

She made spit bubbles and giggled.

"Eww you nasty baby." She was a month old now. She inherited my mother eye color. Her and Moriah were the lucky ones because I wished I had her eye color sometimes.

"Where my god baby?" I looked up and Africa was walking into my room

I made Africa and Jordan her godparents. I knew Jordan before I knew Elijah and Africa is my best friend so it was only right.

Logan 💅🏼👄: she's gorgeous Freedom 😍

Thanks, she mean as hell though

"Let me hold her." Africa dried her hands off then reached to pick her up. She moved around like she was trying to get down. "Why you treating me like this Chloe, I'm your god mommy. You're supposed to like me."

"Watch her while I take a shower real quick?" I got up getting my stuff for me shower.

"Yea I got her. Maybe she'll like me after this." Africa said making me laugh. It wasn't funny that my baby was so mean but it just was because everyone wanted her to like them.

After my shower I walked back into the room feeing refreshed. When I got into the room Elijah was sitting on my bed with Chloe.

"I thought you had to work until later." I said walking over to my dresser to get my under garments.

"They let me leave early and I know she got to go get her shots today too."

"Africa you just let him come take her away from you."

"As soon as he walked in she started whining for him so I just gave her to him. She's spoiled."

"We don't even spoil her though." I believe we don't spoil her, she just like that.

"I'm about to go get something to eat with Jordan, I'll come by later or I'll just call you."

"Whatever bitch, get consistent dick and don't know how to act." I said.

"Free watch your mouth." Elijah said.

"Bitch." She said and looked at me. "You got consistent dick too don't even do that."

"Barely." I said like the lady.