16

Freedom

"Hello." I answered my phone getting inside my car and locking the doors.

"What you doing?"

"Just got off from work, I'm about to go home and get in the shower. Where you at?" I asked Africa.

"Still at school, I'm waiting for Bryson and Jordan fuck asses to hurry up. They taking forever."

"You at their dorm?" I asked.

"Yea, they in here playing and shit. I'm irritated."

"Chill on them, you only mad because you want dick."

"Oh I can get some too bad you can't."

"Whatever bitch, call me when you on your way."

"Ok." She said then hung up.

Once I was home I took a shower then lotioned myself up in cocoa butter. I put on a t shirt and a pair of sweat pants from Pink.

Elijah 🙄💙: you home yet?

Yea, why?

Elijah🙄💙: I'm about to pull up

Why? 😩 I just got comfortable

Elijah 🙄💙: don't get up then

I locked my phone and set it on the dresser. I don't even know why he coming by here but we've been on ok terms for the last few weeks so imma keep it that way.

"Freedom mommy said did you eat?" Emory asked me coming into the room.

"No what she bringing something home?"

"She cooking I think."

"Ok, can you open the door for Elijah when he come?"

"Yea."

"Thanks." She left back out and shut the door.

Where you at?

Lil sis ❤️: I'm at Charlie house, dad picking me up when he get off

Ok

I laid down getting comfortable about to take nap. I woke up early and I was there for a long time. Walmart don't be caring.

"I know you not sleep when I said I was coming through." Elijah said making me open my eyes and glare at him.

"You get on my nerves. All I want to do is sleep." I groaned.

"I got to check on my baby." He smirked taking his coat and shoes off.

"Yea whatever." I mumbled.

He climbed in the bed with me and lifted my shirt resting his hand against my stomach.

"Damn you tiny as shit."

"That's the same thing I said but the doctor said I'm healthy. It's just a small baby."

"I can't believe I'm going be a father." He shook his head and kissed my stomach. I bit my lip getting turned on even though I knew I shouldn't be. "It's cool if I do that?" He looked up at me with a smile.