21

Freedom

"Where you going?" Emory asked coming in my room.

"Elijah and I going out to eat." I said fixing my hair.

I had it in a middle part but i didn't want hair in my face so pulled it back into a low pony tail.

"You look cute."

I had on a black long sleeve shirt, a pair of black pants and this burgundy shaw sweater thing on top of my shirt.

"Thank you." I applied some brown lip stick with a dark red lip liner to my lips doing a lip ombré. On my feet were a pair of heel boots that I knew was going to come off by the time I sat down in the restaurant. "Spend some time with Empress, she might want to talk to you." I told her.

I know Empress didn't know how to deal with the fact she had sex with her best friend and I was honestly surprised. I thought Iman was going to be her last body for a while.

"I'll take her out so we can do something."

"You still a virgin?" I asked her. I couldn't remember if she was or not.

"No." She laughed. "I had sex with two different people. I never gave head though, I might give it to my boyfriend I have now."

"Y'all got to slow down." I said shaking my head. "I don't want y'all getting pregnant like me, it's a lot to deal with and I know it's only going to get harder."

"I'm on birth control and I got condoms for days." Emory said.

"Who took you to get birth control?" I asked her. I had some towards the end of senior year but I kept forgetting to take them.

"Mommy, I told her I was having sex and I wanted birth control. She gave me a lecture but took me anyway."

"Poor mommy, she should've had more boys." I said with a chuckle.

"Elijah said he outside. Can y'all get back together already."

I grabbed my phone from her. "Damn all in my messages, but I'm going with the flow. I'm not forcing anything."

"Have fun, be safe and don't get pregnant." She said with a small laugh.

"Haha very funny." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse. "I'll see y'all later. Tell mommy and daddy I'm out."

I walked down the steps and outside. He stepped out the car dressed in all black.

"Aww you look cute." I said.

"I look more than cute but you look good and pregnant." He opened the door for me and helped me into his high ass truck. "I hope you brought out extra shoes."

"Yes I did and thank you." He shut the door and got back putting on his seat belt.

We arrived at Kobe's and walked in. We were immediately seated at a booth.

"So why you wanted to go all out just to talk?" I asked. I wasn't complaining but I was curious.

The waitress came and took our drink order and since we already knew what we were getting we gave her out food order as well.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you outside of the house and talk to you face to face."

"Elijah don't be trying play games with me." I looked at him.

"Freedom nobody playing games with you. I love you and you know that. I want to be better for you when ever the times come when we can get back together."

"But Elijah how is dealing with someone else making you become better? Your focus should be us not you and some other girl." I said.

"My focus is us man. I'm trying but when we argue and shit it makes me mad."