22

Matching tattoos of Freedom and Elijah, they forever 😍

Freedom

"I'll be glad when I'm done baby shopping, I hate walking around this mall." I groaned.

I still needed a few things like t shirts and socks. I needed baby wash and stuff like that also because I knew once I had her I wasn't going to be able to get out the house that often.

"You only got a few more weeks, you ready?" Africa asked me.

"I'm beyond ready. I can't wait to meet her, I'm so happy." I said with a smile.

I grabbed the bags from the cashier and decided to call it a day. If I needed something else Elijah would just have to come get it.

"Freedom right?" A girl came up to me smiling all in my face.

"What?" I asked blankly. It was Elijah's ex I guess you can call her that, Cassie.

"I didn't get the chance to tell you congrats on your baby. I wasn't able to stay at the baby shower."

"You weren't invited." I stated matter factly.

"Elijah invited me cause we were getting serious, he just feels the need that he has to be with you. I just wanted to let you know that I do love Elijah and I'm not going anywhere. We actually met up last night and talked if you know what I mean." She smiled and winked at me.

"That's nice." I said and rolled my eyes. I was growing tired of these irrelevant ass bitches. "But next time you know talk with him make sure you keep him there boo."

"You're just mad because I took your nigga and I can get him back when I want him, pussy was too good to not come back to."

"Lil girl-." Africa started but I cut her off.

"Bitch took him where? Cause every time I look up he in my face and every time I look down he, never mind. Too explicit." I chuckled shaking my head. "You didn't take him no where because I didn't allow for him to go anywhere."

I stepped around her and at this point I was beyond irritated and I really wanted to punch some shit. Bitches been trying me ever since I got pregnant but once I drop this baby and heal they going feel me.

"These bitches need to stop playing with you." Africa said getting in the passenger seat.

"They really do, but they got the right one."

-

I was home in bed sketching, it was something I did as a hobby. Elijah called me earlier but I didn't feel like talking because I knew it was going to lead to an argument.

I heard my door open and close but didn't bother looking up because I figured it was Empress or Emory.

"So you just laying up ignoring my calls."

"Elijah not today." I said not looking up from what I was doing.

"Why you got an attitude with me?" He asked sitting at the end of my bed.

I put my book beside me and looked up meeting his gaze.

"You got bitches approaching me on some stupid shit. I'm tired of having to deal with your ex hoes thinking they running shit and got you under lock and key. That shit is beyond irritating and it literally drains me. Like I'm just fucking tired." I said mad. Just thinking about it got me heated.