15

Empress

"You really whooped his ass." Charlie said to me.

"I was so mad Charlie and he needed to know how mad I was." I told her.

"You talked to Stephon?" She asked me.

"No. He haven't replied to my any of my texts since the fight." I frowned. It wasn't like him to ignore me even if he was mad at me.

"That's strange."

"I know."

I looked around the cafeteria and saw Stephon walk in with his hood on. "I'll be right back." I said to Charlie.

"Go handle your business."

I grabbed my stuff and got up walking towards him.

"Stephon." I called making him turn around. He looked at me and turned back around leaving out the cafeteria.
"Stephon what's wrong?" I asked grabbing his arm.

"So you fucked him?" He asked bluntly looking down at me.

"Fucked who?" I asked but already knew who he was talking about.

"Now you dumb Empress? Iman who else."

"Well yea, we had sex."

"And you didnt think that should've came up when we were talking."

"I didn't know it was any of your business to know who I fucked." I said with an attitude.

"You right Empress. You absolutely right. So next time you need someone to talk to don't come to me." He said and walked off.

"I don't understand why you're mad with me." I said walking with him. "You acting like someone took your virginity and turned around and did you dirty."

"You shouldn't have had sex with him Empress, what you want me to do."

"I regret it but it's nothing I can do about it. I liked that nigga a lot and I opened up to him giving him something I never gave no one else. I'm hurt but you the one mad at me." My eyes were watery but I wasn't going too cry no more.

He looked at me. "Don't cry Empress."

"I'm not, I refuse to cry over the situation anymore. I just wish it didn't happen but you live and you learn."

"I love you man." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I love you too." I said looking up at him. "So you not mad at me no more?"

"No, I missed talking to ya lil ass."

"You shouldn't have been ignoring me."

"I know, I was just mad but I'm over it now."

"Better be." I bucked at him.

"You don't scare me lil bit." He laughed. "But I seen what you can do with your hands so imma chill."

"Shut up, he deserved it."

"He sure did."

Freedom

"I'm so tiny." I said looking at my belly. I was four months and I was poking a little.

"It's fine Freedom, before you know it you'll wake up with a big stomach." Africa said. I was on face time with her.

I decided to finish second semester at home by taking online classes. I still don't know what I'm going to do for next year.

"I miss you so much best friend." I pouted.