7

Bryson in mm

Freedom

"How are you and E?" Africa asked.

"We're fine I guess." I shrugged.

It was now early November.

"I hate when y'all act like that." Africa said.

"Act like what?"

"Like y'all know y'all not doing too good but the both of y'all act like you couldn't care less."

"Because maybe we don't Africa. I can't keep being the blame as to why our relationship is rocky." I said.

Elijah blames everything on me like he don't do shit either. I pulled out my phone reading his text message.

My #1♡: come to my room

"I'm heading over to his room for a lil bit." I said grabbing my books.

"Go ahead and make up." She said with a smirk.

"We will not be having sex." I said.

-

"It feel so good." I moaned throwing my head back.

"Damn. Keep going." Elijah said gripping my waist as I rode him.

I sped up my pace. "I'm about to cum." I moaned.

"Go ahead baby. Let it out for me."

I felt my legs shake as I finally released for the third time. I laid my body on top of his tiredly.

"Get up real quick Free." He said tapping my thigh.

I rolled off of him and laid back on his sheets. He got up grabbing a towel and wiping himself off. He slid on some boxers and laid back down.

"What?" He asked.

"I don't like you." I blushed hiding my face into the pillow.

"Cause you got some good dick." He slapped my ass making me whince.

"Stop dummy." I pulled the cover over my body. "I need to leave soon but I don't even feel like getting up."

"I'm taking my ass to sleep." He said closing his eyes.

I just stared at him and admired his features. I really love this boy. I thought. I just can't get enough of him.

His phone vibrated on his dresser. I glanced at it seeing the name Aries on the screen. I grabbed it and unlocked his phone opening up the message.

"Elijah." I said calmly looking at the naked picture she was sending my boyfriend. "Get the fuck up now." I gritted pushing him.

"What munchie?"

"Why do you have bitches sending you nudes." I said shoving the phone in his face.

"Why the fuck you going through my shit." He said snatching his phone out my hand.

"I'm not the one at fault here. You're in the wrong Elijah." I said getting out his bed. "I can't believe you." I grab my clothes off the floor and began to get dressed.

"Where you going Freedom?"

"To my room!" I yelled. "Like why the fuck are you even talking to her. Why do you play me for a fool." I said on the verge of tears.

"I'm not cheating on you. I'm not worried about that girl. She constantly texting my phone with that shit."

"And you constantly reply. You're entertaining her Elijah." I zipped my North Face coat up and grabbed my phone and keys.

"Don't leave." He said grabbing my arm.

"Get off me Elijah. I hate this shit." I said wiping my face from the tears.

"Can you stop crying please." He said then kissed my on my face repeatedly.

"Bye Elijah. This shit is so fucking whack." I got out of his grasp and left out the room.

"What's up Freedom." Bryson said.

"Hey." I said not stopping and continuing my way out the door.

Elijah

I sighed hanging up for the tenth time. I been calling Freedom and she was ignoring me, I know she wasn't in class so she still mad about what happened yesterday.

"Jordan you want to ride to the mall with me?" I asked going into his room.

"Yea, I'll ride." He grabbed his hat and North Face.

I was dressed in some black sweat pants, a black jacket and my Nike boots.

We made it to the mall and I went into VS to get Freedom something.

"What happened with y'all now?" Jordan asked.

"Aries sent me a nude and Freedom seen it. I swear I don't talk to her, she just keep texting my phone."

I got a Pink sweat suit and got the 5 for 27 deal on the panties. I paid for it and we left.

"What else should I get her?" I asked myself looking around the mall.

"That's her in the nail salon with Africa." Jordan pointed out.

I looked and there she was looking through her purse. I walked over there and took a thirty out my pocket. Just as she was about to pay I handed the lady my thirty.

"I got it." I said making her look up at me and roll her eyes.

"Have a nice day." The lady said.

"You too." Freedom grabbed her purse and walked out right past me with Africa.

"Free." I called out to her but she kept walking. "Munchie let me talk to you." I said grabbing her hand.

"Can you get off of me."

"Africa what's up baby." Jordan said wrapping his arm around her neck and he walked them off.

"Get off me boy." I heard Africa say.

"I got you something." I said holding out the two Pink bags to her.

"You can take it back." She folded her arms across her chest.

"Freedom I don't do nothing with that girl. I swear." I said looking into her eyes.

"Elijah I'm so tired of this shit." She said and I saw her eyes become watery.

"What you saying Free?"

"I'm tired of having trust issues with my boyfriend, I'm tired of going crazy over you. I love you so much Eli but this shit is not healthy."

"What you saying?" I ask again.

"I think we need a break."

"You really breaking up with me? Over a text message that I can't control. I can't control what that hoe do Freedom." I said angrily.

"It's not just about her. You don't listen to shit I say. You hear what you want to hear and that's it."

"You going to give up on what we have? Foreal though?" I said not believing this shit.

"I'm not giving up, I just can't do this back and forth all the time. I'm fucking tired!" She raised her voice.

"Fuck you Freedom." I said throwing the bags at her feet. "Fuck this shit."

"I hate you." She said with tears streaming down her face.

"I hate ya ass too." I mugged her and left her standing there. I was mad.

------

Leave a comment or two thanks :)