19

Empress

Freedom and Elijah in mm 😍

I was in school and Charlie kept mugging me. She was with some other girl so I guess she was showing off. Charlie know not to play with me she seen my work but she trying it.

A girl walked up to the locker next to mine and began to open it. I never seen her before.

"Hi." I said. She turned around and smiled before saying hi back.

"I'm Empress, are you new?" I asked.

"Yea, I just transferred schools. I'm Courtney, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. What's your first class?"

She handed me her schedule and we had a couple classes together including lunch.

"Oh we can walk to first together if you want."

"Yea that's cool." She closed her locker and picked my book bag up from the ground.

I turned around and saw Stephon walking up to me.

"Hey Steph." I said.

"What's up lil bit." He wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug. "After school we hanging so wait for me."

"What if I had plans?"

"Cancel them." He shrugged and walked away. I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway.

"Who was that?"

"My best friend." I said.

We walked in class and took our seat which was in a group of four. After a while the class stared to fill up and the last two people to walk in was Charlie and her friend. The only seats left was at my table so they walked over and took a seat.

"Ok class this will be your new seats for a while so I hoped you chose wisely and no we are not doing any changes unless I feel the need to do any." The teacher spoke.

"Don't know nobody want to sit with this bitch." Charlie tried to mumble.

I chuckled shaking my head. This bitch was really trying me.

"Charlie you don't want a problem with me so keep your mouth under lock and we good." I said.

Courtney looked between the two of us.

"Don't talk to my best friend like that, if she got something to say then she going say it." Her friend felt the need to speak.

"Get your friend Charlie. I swear y'all don't want it."

They rolled their eyes and began to talk to each other about irrelevant stuff.

"So it's going be a problem sitting here?" Courtney asked me.

"I'm cool, I'm not with all the talking. They keep their mouth closed and I don't care just don't disrespect me."

"Oh lawd." Courtney said shaking her head. "I don't deal well with disrespect neither but hopefully they don't pop off at the mouth."

"You new you don't need to be getting in trouble already." I said and she shrugged like she didn't care.

Freedom

Zay ☺️: I'm about to come save you

You coming to get me? 😀

Zay ☺️: yea so be ready

Ok

I closed my laptop after I submitted my work and took off my brother sweat shirt. I grabbed my Pink hoodie and put it on then I put on my chest nut Uggs. I couldn't wait until the weather got nice again because I couldn't deal with this coldness. I grabbed my bag and phone and made sure I had my keys.