11

Logan in mm

Freedom

"Hey." I said once I was seated in Elijah's truck. I shut the door and looked at him.

"What's up." He leaned back in his seat. He took his hat off and rubbed his hand across his head before putting the hat back on. "I'm sorry again."

"You hurt me Elijah." I said. "I'm sad all the fucking time and it hurt so much." I said wiping my face.

I was tired of crying but I couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry Freedom but I was hurt too. I have feelings too and you just broke up with me."

"You were pushing me away and I was tired of our relationship. Constant fighting was not doing it for me."

"So you don't even try and work it out."

"I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry too."

"So maybe it's better we don't be together."

"So we officially over?" I asked.

"That's what's best. No more fighting and you won't continue getting hurt by me."

"Damn." I mumbled turning to the window. "I guess it's better this way."

His phone vibrated and I watched him get it and type away on it. "Yea. We'll talk whenever."

I opened up his door and got out. I shut his door and walked up to my door. I opened it and walked in then shut it behind me.

"Free, what's up?" Moriah asked me.

"Where's mommy?" I asked my voice cracking.

"She got in the shower. What's wrong?"

My lip quivered and he walked up to me. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and I just started crying.

"What's up Freedom?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Eli- Elijah is done. We done for good." I cried into his chest. "All I wanted was a break and he just broke up with me Moriah." I cried harder not wanting it to be true.

"It's going be alright. Remember what I told you Free. Your life don't revolve around no man and you damn sure don't need them to live. You hurting right now but it's going to get better."

"I know. I just love him so much." I pulled away from the hug and wiped my face.

"And that's fine but your going to love someone else. He's not the only one."

"Thanks Moriah. I love you." I hugged him.

"You know I'm always here for you. I love you more sis." He kissed my forehead.

"Imma go lay down."

He nodded and I jogged upstairs to my room. I shut my door and I slipped my shoes off and my sweat pants. I got under the covers and laid my head against the pillow. As I thought about it more the tears continued to pour.

"Free are you ok?" Empress asked coming into my room.

"Yea." I mumbled.

I heard the door shut. Empress walked over to my bed and climbed in the bed laying in front of me.

"What happened?"

"Elijah." Was all I said.

"It'll get better." She comforted with a smile making me smile back.

-

"Hey pretty girl." Logan said giving me a hug.

"Hi Logan." I laughed hugging back.