13

Aries in mm

Freedom

"Run that by me again because I think I misunderstood." My mother said looking dead in my face.

"Yea say that again." My father said.

"I'm pregnant, at least that's what the test said."

"Freedom I should punch you for being so damn careless. You didn't even finish school, what you going do with a baby Freedom?" My mother said getting loud with me.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down with watery eyes.

"Your sorry? This ain't my life Freedom it's yours. How could you be so stupid-."

"Julissa." My father said cutting her off. "Stop being so hard on the girl, she fucking crying and all this yelling and condescending towards her not going change shit. Chill out."

I watch the two have a stare off before my mother looked away.

"I'm going upstairs." She put her cup in the sink then made her way out the kitchen.

"I didn't mean to get pregnant daddy."

"I know baby." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his shirt.

"I don't want y'all to be mad at me." I sniffed pulling away to wipe my face.

"We not mad Free. We just disappointed, as parents we want what's best for our children. We just don't want y'all living the same life we lived. We want y'all to be better than us. Your mother just scared, give her a few to get herself together and I promise she'll talk to you." My father explained.

"Ok, I think I'm going to lay down." I said.

"Aight and talk to that boy." He said.

-

I woke up almost two hours later feeling even more tired than I already was. I grabbed my phone from the dresser and checked it seeing I had unread text messages.

Logan 👭👄💅🏼: wyd

Just woke up from my nap, I'm so fucking tired

Logan 👭👄💅🏼: Aww poor baby

Wyd

I exited out of her thread and opened up Africa's.

Best bitch 💕😘: how it go?

Better than expected, my mother took it the worst though

Best bitch 💕😘: she'll come around, did you tell Elijah?

I literally just woke up, I need to tell him though

I locked my phone and got out the bed. I went to the bathroom to use it then I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went back into my room and took my shorts off and put on my sweat pants.

"Free guess what." Empress walks into my room.

"What?" I ask grabbing my phone off the bed to reply to Logan.

"Stephon back." She smiled.

"That's who you was with?" I asked. I clicked on Elijah's thread and thought about what I wanted to type.

"Yea, we went to his house so I can see his dad and younger brother. They love me." She stated proudly.

"That's surprising because they don't like none of the girls Stephon be with."