4

Africa

"Africa hold up." I turn around and Jordan is jogging up to me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied wiping my face.

"Something got to be wrong if you crying." He said looking into my eyes.

"I saw Keon with some girl. We ended up fussing and he said I was nothing but a fuck to him." I said.

Keon and I been messing around for a year. When he claimed I meant nothing to him it hurt because he told me he cared about me and loved me. I guess all that was a lie.

"You can't be crying over no nigga Africa. He a little ass boy and he don't deserve you."

"I have feelings for him."

"Fuck them feelings, obviously he don't feel the same and if he did then he wouldn't have said that shit. Feelings don't meant shit when the nigga treat you wrong." Jordan said speaking the truth.

I smiled lightly and wiped my eyes.

"Why you smiling?" He asked a smile playing on his lips.

"Because who knew Jordan would speak some real shit to me." I said.

"Man I'm real nigga so all I do is speak real shit." He said proudly.

"You so fucking cocky." I said with a laugh.

"I have every right to be. Now give me a hug I promise you'll feel even more better." He said opening his arms.

I blushed and walked into his arms giving him a hug. "Thanks Jordan." I said squeezing him tighter.

"No problem Africa."

-

Freedom

"Africa." I said banging on her door.

"Shut up. Damn." I hear her say.

"If you going back in town with me then you need to be ready in thirty minutes." I said.

"Alright."

I will leave her if she not ready. I walked into my room and grabbed my Pink duffel setting it by my door.

I walked up to the mirror and pulled my black hair up into a ponytail. I put in my diamond studs and grabbed my Cartier watch putting it on. I grabbed my phone off the bed answering the face time call.

"Good morning." Empress said. She looked to be laying in bed with her hair in a messy bun.

"Good morning. What you doing?"

"Laying down still. You're still coming?" She asked.

"Yea. I'm heading out in a few. Everything good?" I asked grabbing my pink MCM book bag and the brown MCM wallet.

"Yea, I was just making sure that you're still coming."

My sister loves me. "I'm still coming. We still need to talk, I didn't forget about you."

"We'll talk when you get here. I love you and drive safe."

"I love you too Emp." I said and ended the call.

I put my phone into my Pink sweat suit hoodie and grabbed my keys. I slung my duffel on my shoulder and shut my room door.

"Africa let's go." I yelled.

"I'm ready." She said coming out the room with her wild hair into a bun. She wore some shorts, Nike running tennis and a pull over jacket.

"You look nice." I said with a smile.