6

Emory in mm

Freedom

"How was your date?" I asked Empress as soon as she came into my room.

"It was good. We went laser tagging and then we got some wings after. We talked for like fifteen minutes before I finally came in here." Empress said with a big Kool aid smile.

"Ok Kool aid man." I said with a laugh. "Y'all kissed?" I asked her.

"No, I thought he was going to kiss me but he didn't."

"Ok he get some points for that."

"I'm tired though so I'm about to hit the sheets. Tell bro I miss him too."

"I will, good night."

"Night." She blew me a kiss and left out the room.

Baby, reply to me please

I'm sorry

I love you

I miss you

I sent these messages back to back to Elijah. He was still ignoring me from what happened earlier.

My #1♡: stop texting my line Free

Don't be like that Eli, I'm sorry and I love you

My #1♡: I love you too

Do you love me more?

My #1♡: yes, no doubt

You forgive me?

My #1♡: open your window for me and find out

I placed my phone on my bed and walked over to my window. I opened it and a smile appeared on my face when Elijah started to climb in.

"I guess the door was too much."

"I didn't want to wake nobody." I shut the window and turned to him.

"So you're not mad at me no more?" I asked.

"Nah munchie." I wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug. "You just got to stop being so damn crazy."

"I'm trying but you make me this way." I said looking up at him.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. He placed his face in my neck and kissed it repeatedly making me giggle.

"I'm tired so I'm about to sleep." He said pulling away.

"You always want to sleep when you come over." I pouted getting on the bed and under the covers.

He took his clothes off leaving himself in just some boxers and turned the light off.

"That's only because once I wrap my arms around you I be out like that." He got in next to me and pulled the covers on him.

"You such a baby." I said running my fingers through his hair. He laid his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms around me snuggling up to me. "Oh Empress told me to tell you that she misses you."

"I miss lil sis too, we got to do something one day."

"Y'all annoying." I laughed. "She went on a date earlier."