8

Jordan in mm

Freedom

"Free what's wrong?" Empress asked me with a pout. I was talking to her on face time.

"I'm just overwhelmed with a lot right now." I said to her as I got my things together for my next class.

"Emp let me hold them flat irons." I hear Emory in the background.

"They on the dresser. Freedom on the phone."

"Hey Freedom, I miss you."

"I miss you too, I'm homesick."

"Feel better." Emory blew me a kiss and left the camera.

"I got to go to class but I'll text you when I'm out." I told Empress.

"Ok, love you lots."

"I love you a lot more." I smiled and ended the face time call and tossed my phone in my bag.

I was walking to class and I saw Elijah walking too. He was walking in the direction I was coming from. He was walking and talking with Aries. I shook my head. We walked right past each other not saying a word or sparing each other a glance.

I look back and he was still walking. My feelings are still hurt.

Africa

"Where are we going?" Freedom asked from the passenger seat.

"We are getting something to eat. Now cheer up please." I said.

We pulled up to TGI Fridays and we walked in. I spotted Jordan, Bryson and Elijah do we walked over to them.

"Why did you bring me here?" Freedom asked.

"Hey guys." I said ignoring her and taking a seat.

"What's up Free. Hey Africa." Jordan said licking his lips and smiling at me.

"What's up." Bryson said.

"Stop looking at me creep." I said to Jordan.

"You know what they say, it's hard to take your eyes off something that is beautiful."

"Corny as shit nigga." Bryson said with a laugh.

I laughed. "I never heard that but thank you Jordan."

The waiter came up and ordered our drinks and food. Elijah was busy on his phone and Freedom was looking out the window.

We thought it would be a good idea to get them in the same place so maybe they'll talk since things didn't go the right way last time.

Elijah

I'm going to kill Jordan and Bryson for dragging me here. I wasn't paying attention to their conversation because I really wanted to leave. I was texting the girl Aries.

Aries: maybe this will make you feel better

She texted me with a nude attached. I chuckled, she just wouldn't stop. She was thirsty and I didn't find that attractive at all.

"What's funny?" Freedom asked.

I glanced at her then back to my phone. She wasn't talking to me. Next thing I know my phone was being snatched out my hand.

"Imma get rid of the distraction since you can't seem to pay attention." She said and dropped my phone in her strawberry lemonade.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." I said getting angry.