26

Empress

It's been a week since that talk with Stephon and I was confused but I took that time to think. I didn't talk to Stephon nor Tyree within that week. I realized I'm young and my problems shouldn't be which boy I should be with. It's unnecessary stress and I didn't want to deal. So I was just going to be friends with both of them, now if they don't want to that's fine.

"Empy." Emory said coming into my room. I rolled my eyes at that nickname.

"Don't call me that Em." I said.

She chuckled. "Sorry. Why so grumpy?" She asked taking a seat on my bed.

"What you want?" I asked curiously. She was in here talking to me.

"Damn you my lil sister, let me talk to you."

I had a closer relationship with Freedom and everyone knew that. It's not like I didn't like my sister but she was wild and more out there.

"Let's talk." I said faking like I was uninterested.

I did like talking to my sister when we did. She was always there for me and I appreciate her for that.

My older sisters experienced things before me and they were there to help and guide me into making the right choices. When I needed advice I could always go to them and when I just needed a ear to listen without the judgment they were there. That's why I loved that I was the youngest sister because they were honestly the best sisters anyone could ask for.

"So Desmond and I are getting pretty serious and I like him but you know how I am with relationships they don't last and work out." She frowned.

"Because you like to wear the pants in the relationship. You like to be in control all the time and always want things your way."
I said. Emory is like a boy when it comes to relationships. "And not to mention you can drag if you want to on these boys. Have them thinking its a relationship when it's not."

She smirked. "Hey I was born like this."

I rolled my eyes. She don't like to admit it but her first real boyfriend damaged her. "You can't be heartless forever because of what your first boyfriend did to you."

"I'm over that." She waved me off. "Anyways let's talk about you and your love triangle." She laughed.

"It's not funny. It's really complicated when you have feelings for more than one person and I have a big heart. I don't like to hurt feelings but I'm just going to keep my distance from both and just be friends." I shrugged like it was going to be an easy task but it wasn't.

"You don't need to wear your heart on your sleeve that's why you ended up having sex with Iman ugly lil dick ass." She said making me laugh. She didn't know that he had a little dick but since I didn't like him she didn't neither.

"I don't want to become like you. I'm sweet and I like that about myself." I smiled. I have a great personality that's easy to fall in love with.

"Ain't nothing wrong with me. Desmond like me and he know how to deal with me. I just had to find the right person."

I rolled my eyes. She can't be that way forever.

Emory

"Hey Desmond." I smiled pinching his cheek after I got in his car.

"Hey baby." He kissed my lips.

"How was your day?" I asked getting comfortable.

"Better now that I'm with you." He said making me smile and blush. "I brought you some Wendy's." He handed me the bag.

"Aww ain't you cute." I took the bag from him.

"You kept asking me and said if I didn't bring you none you was going to fight me."

I laughed. I'm too much. "I see you brought it because you know you scared."

"Yea ard little girl. You a brat."

"So what." I shrugged. I like to get my way.

"And sometimes that's not cute you got to know that you can't get your way all the time."

I rolled my eyes. "But I do get my way so what you saying." I rose my eyebrow looking at him. "At the end of the day Imma make sure I get my way."

"Shut up." He said.

"No you shut up. You about to piss me off." I said munching on my fries. I like to get the last word so I'll go back and forth.

"Sometimes I asked myself why I even like you. You so irritating sometimes."

"And so are you Desmond. You like to piss me off by saying stuff. I don't know why you start arguments when you know I can go back and forth and I will until I get the last word."

"Yo shut the fuck up." He raised his voice. "You a damn brat I swear." He shook his head like it was unbelievable.

"You like this brat so stop complaining." I rolled my eyes. "If you don't want to deal with it then I can find somebody else who can and you know i can."

"Nobody going to put up with your ass like I do so end that thought quick. Cause if you want to play that game I can too."

We looked at each other with challenging eyes. He can get girls I know that but he know I can get boys.

I chuckled. "You don't want that cause you don't want to see me with nobody else." It was the truth. He hate the fact of me being with somebody else but it wouldn't bother me as much if it was the other way around.

"You something else." He shook his head. "Emory you think you heartless but you not."

"Want to try me?" I challenged. I don't like being said that I can't do something.

"You mine that's all Imma say." He sat back in his seat.

I took a sip of my drink. He didn't want to play that game with me cause I won't be the one hurt I promise you that

---

It's been a while but I'm back

Vote and comment