Chapter 29- Clubs and Skinny Dipping

UNEDITED

Chapter 29- Clubs and Skinny Dipping

"You make my heart go"! I sang jokingly as I danced around my room.

"Got me, got me Love, got me Love, You got me Love Sick. Got me, got me Love, Got me Love, You got me Love sick"! I sang and snapped my fingers.

Lovesick by Emily Osment played threw by speaker.

Ohhhhh 2010, how I loved you.........

"You got me high! You got me low! You make make me Go out of control, I-I like the way we flow. Let's go! Go! Go get that sensory overload! Got me, got me Love, got me Love, You got me Love Sick. Got me, got me Love, Got me Love, You got me Love sick"!

I think I'm drunk.......

"Tatum!" My mom yelled "Turn that down"!

"Sorry mom!" I yelled back and turned my music down and the song was on replay.

Gwen walked in and grinned then belting

"Boom Boom super sonic, Boom super sonic Boom, Boom Boom super sonic Boom Boom Boom Boom"!

I smiled "This is why we are sisters". She laughed and walked out and shut my door.

I went to dancing around my room to Emily Osment 2010 songs........

It's Friday and my mom is having a bunch of her friends over tonight.

My mom is definitely a party host.

(A://N Fun Fact: My parents are both part host. There is people at my house all the time. There is people at my house right now, while I'm writing this)

My phone buzzed and I answered it.

"Are you seriously listening to Emily Osment" Beth judged over the phone.

I rolled my eyes and belted out into the phone "Got me, got me Love, got me Love, You got me Love Sick. Got me, got me Love, Got me Love, You got me Love sick".

"Ow! My ear-drums!" She laughed.

"Anyways what do you want"?

"Come on, we are all going out for the night. You wanna come"?

"Where"? I asked.

"Some club" She said.

"Uhhhhh, I don't know Beth-."

"Pwwweeeeaasseeee" She begged.

"Okay" I gave in.

"K, I'll pick you up in a 20, bye" She said and hung up.

I grabbed clothes from my closet since I was in sweatpants and t-shirt.

I threw on a white a white v-neck t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, and a black leather jacket that had gold colored zippers and I threw on converses and ran a brush from my hair and grabbed my keys, money, and phone and put them all in my back pocket.

I ran downstairs and people were chit-chatting and were spread threw out the house.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

My mom asked "Where are you going"?

I took an apple out and said "Going out with Beth, River, Luke, and Jake".

My mom gave me a concerned look.

Mrs. Crawford said "Oh don't worry Liz. I'm sure River will take perfectly good care of her" she smiled and winked.