Chapter 47- "Tatum break up with River"!

"Riv" I groaned trying to get out of his grip.

"No" He said "5 more minutes" and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and tightened his grip around my waist.

"I'm not even suppose to be in here" I said.

"I don't care" He mumbled into my neck.

"Well of course you don't" I muttered rolling my eyes at my stubborn boyfriend.

"5 more minutes" He repeated.

"Fine" I gave in and I felt his lips smirk against my neck.

My back was up against River's chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist tightly and his head was nuzzled into my neck.

I went back to sleep.

"Tatum!" I heard my mom's voice yelled.

I then heard the door open, and I opened my eyes a little bit and my mom walked in.

I closed my eyes shut back again and River must have been awake because his grip tightened around me even more.

"Get up you two"! I heard my mom yell.

We both opened our eyes.

She looked annoyed and pissed at the same time "Come downstairs, breakfast is ready", then she walked out.

"See what you did" I blamed River.

"Me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Mr. 5 More minutes" I said.

He rolled my eyes and we both got out of bed and stood up.

I was walking to the door but River grabbed my hand and whirled me around to him.

"Good Morning my beautiful" He said and pecked my lips.

I smiled and pecked his lips "Good morning handsome".

"Come let's go" I said and walked out and River followed behind me.

I took a seat at the island next to Beth.

My mom cleared her throat and sent me a glare.

I looked down at the counter avoiding her stare and I traced circles on the counter top.

"Tatum, I need to talk to you" My mom said.

"Can this please wait"? I asked.

She narrowed her eyes at me "Don't push it".

"I'll come with you" Lex whispered into my ear and squeezed my shoulder.

I looked at River and bit my lip he mouthed 'Sorry'.

I shrugged and stood up and followed my mom out and Lex walked out with me.

We came to a study room and my mom shut the door.

"Tatum I know you don't want to talk about this, but...we need to talk about you and River" she sighed.

I groaned knowing this would be coming, since she flipped out about us dating.

"I don't like you two together" She said bluntly.

I gave her a disbelief look "What?! You were routing for us"!

"I know, and I want you two to break up" She said.

"No mom! That's not fair"! I defended.

"Yeah mom, let's just think about this for a second" Lex tried to compromise.

My mom said "I'm your mother I don't need to think about this".

"I'm 18! I can date whoever I want"! I yelled.

"Do not raise your voice with me Tatum Aurora!" She yelled in a warning tone.

"No! Because your telling me to break up with him, when you won't even give me a reason"! I said.

"I am your mother, that's a good enough reason"! She said narrowing her eyes at me.

"No. Give me one good reason" I said.

"Maybe because he's broke your heart once, and he'll do it again! Tatum I'm only trying to help you here! I'm trying to cut off the relationship before you get attached and he breaks your heart! I was fine with you two being friends, but I realized this isn't the right fit! Please Tatum don't make this any harder then it has to be" She said.

"No! Thanks for your concern mom, but I'm not breaking up with River" I raised my voice.

"Okay can we please just talk this out"? Lex tried to interfere.

"Tatum break up with River" My mom said.

I shook my head and glared at my mom then turning around and she yelled "Tatum! Tatum! Tatum get back here!"

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed River's hand and he turned around to me "Are you alright"? He asked.

I smashed my lips into his and grabbed a fist full of his shirt pulling him closer to me.

* * * * * * *

"Tatum" River said rubbing his face.

"It doesn't matter" I said "She's just being a bitch".

"Hey!" He warned "Don't say that"!

I rolled my eyes "Yes, dad" I said sarcastically.

He mumbled something under his breath.

"What"?

He looked up at me and a smirk grew on his face.

I raised an eyebrow "What"?

"Technically it be 'daddy'."

"River"! I yelled with my jaw dropping.

"Hey, I'm your boyfriend, I'm a loud to say things like that! If any other guys say it though; They'll be hung by their own limbs" He defended.

He chuckled at my cheeks turning red and Iooked down.

He leaned forward on the other side of the counter and grabbed my hand and looked down at our intertwined hands.

"Green-eyes......I'm just.......your mom's what you have so don't let her slip away" He said and I looked up towards you "I know how you feel, to have people against you, and being forced to do things".

"Are you saying we should break up"? I asked and the words sounded so wrong, and my heart smashed against my rib cage, and I felt a pang in my chest.

He walked around to me and said "No" and pulled me in his arms and hugged me tightly "I'm saying just to work it out with your mom".

I pulled out of his grip, and he caressed my cheek "I understand where your mom's coming from-".

"Riv" I stopped him "Don't say that, that's in the past and you know it".

He said "I love you".

I smiled and "I know".

He smirked "My cockiness is rubbing off on you".

I laughed "Maybe".

* * * * * *

A://N AHAHAHAHAHA!

Short chapter! Sorry!

But I'm posting the next chapter right after this0

The next chapter is looooonnnnggggggg...........

Alright next chapter will be posted!