Chapter 45- " River's the best boyfriend ever and I'm so lucky to have him"!

Chapter 45- "River's the best boyfriend ever and I'm so lucky to have him"!

"No Tatum you're on bed-rest"! My mom said.

"But-" I statrted.

"No 'buts' missy, now Bed, now"! She ordered.

I turned around stomped up the steps.

Apparently the hospital subscribed me on bed-rest and I'm perfectly fine!

I love my room, but not when my mom doesn't let me use my phone, TV, etc, because she said it would drain my eyes and make my head worse.

Theirs nothing else to do in my room!

Max asked "Still on bed arrest"?

Max and I came up with Bed- Arrest because thats more like what is.

I nodded and opened my bedroom door and walked in then shutting it.

O by the way, I missed homecoming because I was still in the hospital.

I realized I still had my laptop.

I walked over to my bed and knelt down on the floor and grabbed my laptop that I hid under my bed from my mom.

I pulled it out and sat on my bed with my back up against the wall.

I opened it up and turned it on.

It turned on to a bunch of pictures of Beth, Luke, Jake, River,and I all mashed into a collage that Gwen made because quote 'She got bored'.

TRANSLATION: I just want look threw your pictures and find potential blackmail.

I realized I had homework, and would text Beth and ask her what it was.......Oh wait! I don't have my phone!

I got up and out of my room and walked down the hallway to Mark's room.

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I opened the door, then shut it immediately closed.

I put my hands over my eyes "Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!"

I just saw my brother making out with a girl intensly and undressing each other.

The door opened and Mark looked annoyed "What do you want"?

"I need your phone" I said.

He raised an eyebrow.

"I have to call Beth but mom took my phone" I explained.

He walked back into his room then tossing me his phone and slamming the door shut.

Man period......

I scrolled threw his contacts and came to Beth.

"What do you want Mark"? She answered.

"Well hi to you too" I said.

She gasped "Tatum! Sorry I didn't know it was you".

"It's fine" I said as I walked into my room.

I haven't be able to leave this house since the day got home and its been 3 days.

"When are you aloud to come out into the real world again"? She asked.

"I have no clue" I said "I'm on lockdown. My mom even took away my TV and phone".

"How are you surviving"?!

"I honestly don't know" I said.

She chuckled.

"Hey, have you see River"? I asked.