Chapter 51- "Y-you"?!

It's been 4 days since the incident.

I haven't talked to River since our screaming-match over the phone.

My mom was fighting with the principal and the principal wasn't buying it.

I've talked to Beth and she's just trying to solve everything.

I've kind of been distance from my friends here, and have avoided as many things as possible.

I walked into the music room and looked around the huge auditorium.

I dropped my bag and turned on the lights and locked the doors, and walked up to the stage and walked over to the grand black piano.

I let my fingers trace the top of it, then coming and sitting on the piano bench, and I sat there and placed my fingers on the proper keys.

I let my fingers wander the piano, and I smiled at memories of how my grandfather and dad taught me to play.

I remember this one specific time, my grandfather said 'There are two types of pianist; There are readers and fakers. Readers are those who know how to play piano and read music. Fakers are those who can make it look like they can play but really can't. And Tatum, You will NOT be a nimrod Faker or you're kicked out of your own house'.

A melody that sounded familiar I just couldn't name it replayed threw my head.

"Wow that's..........pathetic" A voice said.

I jumped and looked to see Val.

"H-how'd you get in here"?! I asked stuttering.

I locked the door!

He smirked "I have my ways princess".

I stood up and grabbed my backpack then walking off the stage and trying to head out but he stepped in front of me.

I backed up, he stepped forward, I backed up, he stepped closer, I backed up, he stepped closer, I hit the stage, and he smirked blocking me so I couldn't go anywhere.

I gulped silently.

"Now were going to try something...." He trailed off then putting his fingers under my chin and forcefully making me look up at him since I was staring at the ground.

"I'm going to make a deal with you and you're going to cooperate" He said.

"Who said I was going to-" I started then he dug his hands into my ribs and I gritted my teeth together to stop me from yelling out in pain.

"Here's the deal. You're going to go the alley way at 4 o'clock tomorrow from now and there will be a man, and he'll be waiting for money. You're going to give him a thousand bucks, with no questions asked" He said digging his hands further and further in.

"Ow"! I cried out in pain.

He then moved his hand away and put it on my pressure point in my arm and pressed his thumb down hard and I started to get dizzy.

"Do you understand"!? He gritted.

"Ow!" I yelled; that's all I could say.

"If you don't do this..........well you'll be suffering the consequences" He smirked then letting go of me and walking away.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
I tapped my pencil up and down repeatably on my desk as my foot also shook up and down out of anxiety.

I stared at the clock and each second felt like an eternity here, and I watched as the hand went around the clock.