Chapter 53- "Can't leave you alone, without smashing stuff on each others faces"

Chapter 53- "I cant leave you two alone for 2 mintues, without smashing stuff on each other's faces"?!?!?

~Christmas time~

"Ok, you have to tell me what you want for Christmas" I said to River.

He said "Tatum I already told you-"

I cut him off "No, no, no, none of that sweet I already got you crap. Riv cooperate with me here!"

He said "I don't want anything".

I groaned.

My mom came in and so did Lex "What's going on"?

We were in the kitchen and River was sitting on one of the bar-stools at the island and I was on the other side of the island.

"River, is begin a pain and won't tell me what he wants for Christmas"! I said crossing my arms and giving River an accusing look.

"You won't tell me what you want either"! River defended.

"Because I don't want anything"!

"Well neither do I" He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Lex chuckled "You guys are cute".

I glared at her.

My mom said "Alright. River come here and I'll tell you what Tatum wants".

My eyes widened "Mom, no don't tell him-"

She whispered in her ear, and he gave a knowing look.

I said "Fine. I'm calling your mother".

"Tatum, don't you dare" He said.

I took out my phone and went threw my contacts and River came at me and tried to get my phone.

"No because your not paying that much money"! He said and I said "Well your not paying that much for me".

I wanted a know what I wanted for Christmas and it's expensive, since I want plane tickets to go to Italy.

"Hello" Marie answered.

River chased me around the kitchen and I said "Hi Marie, I was wondering what River wanted for Christmas".

He glared at me trying to take my phone.

"He wants a new truck" She said.

I stopped and looked at River amused "Ok Thank you Mrs. Lockwood" I said hanging up.

"Don't you dare spend that much money" River said.

I smirked "Will see" then pecking his lips and said "Well I'm off to meet Beth. Lex want to come"?

She nodded and we walked to the front door and I grabbed my black long trench coat and pulled it on and Lex grabbed hers and we walked out.

I got in Lex's black Volvo mini-van and she drove.

I chuckled "You're going to be such a soccer mom".