Chapter 50- "No shit I'm angry!"

50 chapters!!!

Chapter 50- "No shit I'm angry"!

I was finishing up packing my things.

Beth asked "Do you have to go"?

"Beth we've been over this" I said putting a pile of folded clothes into my suitcase.

She plopped down on my bed and frowned "But my best friends leaving me again"!

I said "It's Washington's fault they won't take me back".

There was a knock at my door and I turned around to see River.

Beth sat up.

River asked "Beth can I have a minute alone with Tatum"?

Beth said "No".

He gave her a warning look "Beth can I have a minute with my girlfriend"?!

Beth got the point and huffed "Fine" and got up and walked out.

I rolled my eyes and continued to transfer clothes from my dresser to my suitcase.

River's arms wrapped around my waist from behind and pushed my back up against his chest.

He rested his chin on my shoulder as I folded clothes.

It was just silence but for River and I all's we needed was silence and it spoke a thousand words.

I finished packing and zipped up the red suitcase.

He turned me around in his arms to make me look at him.

"I'm going to miss you" I said.

"I'll miss you too" He said hugging me tightly.

"Damn it, Green-eyes I'm sorry" He said.

"Riv it's fine" I said pulling out of his grip.

"No it's not Tatum. You have to go back to the fucking school, and that fucking asswhole Val is there, and-" He said getting angry.

I placed my hand on his cheek and looked into his blue eyes "Hey, watch the language".

The corner of his lips tugged into a small smile and he kissed my forehead.

"Tatum! Let's go"! Gwen yelled "We're leaving".

I grabbed my last suitcase and walked downstairs and put it in the back of my truck.

I hugged Jake and Luke goodbye "Good Luck in Chemistry class".

"Whatever were amazing at that freaking letter number equitation shit"! Luke said.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Beth, and she hugged me "I'll see you".

I nodded "Yeah, I'll be home for Christmas Vacation".

I pulled away from her hug and she forced a smile "Good-Luck".

River grabbed my hand, pulling me over to him and said "Don't hook up with any guys while your there".

I stomped on his foot and he smirked.

He pressed his lips to mine and kissed me gently and pulled on my bottom lip and his hand pressed against my lower back.

I pulled away and he stuck his forehead to mine "I love you Beautiful".

I smiled "Goodbye Handsome" then pecking his lips and squeezing his hand and walking over to my truck and getting in the passenger seat as Mark drove.

* * * * * * *

"Hey Crawford"! Neil's voice said from behind me.

I turned around and ran up and hugged him, and he laughed and hugged me.