Epilogue- Graduation Day, and Oh yeah I love River

"If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms, baby I'm perfect, perfect for you"! Beth screamed at the top of her lungs.

I rolled my eyes, if you haven't noticed yet Beth's a one direction fan....

"Ow! Lex!" I groaned as she put a bunch of makeup on me.

"I didn't even hurt you" She said.

It was graduation day, and Lex, Gwen, Beth all took it as their opportunity to play dress up with me.

They curled my hair and I dyed the ends of it blue again just for graduation.

Gwen was curling Beth's hair.

"You guys do realize this isn't Prom, we already went to that...." I stated.

"O shut up! It's my little sisters High School Graduation then moving to California"! She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes "It's only a 10 hour and 20 minute drive.

"Alright I'm done" Lex said backing up.

I looked in the mirror and she did a smoky eye and beachy wave type curls.

I was forced to wear a dress, by.........well EVERYONE!

It was a white cut-out skater dress, and I'm wearing my Converses.

Beth was in the white lace tight dress and heels.

"Alright, lets go" I said and Beth linked her arm threw mine and we walked downstairs.

We came to the stadium and threw on the red gown and our decorated cap.

I walked up to Mark and he was talking to Luke, Jake, and River.

"Hey Sis" Mark hugged me.

"Hey" I smiled.

River kissed my cheek "Hey Green-eyes".

I smiled "Hey handsome. Let me see your cap".

He took it off and handed it to me.

It said in white stick-on letters 'I Hope This "B.S." Pays Off'

I rolled my eyes and laughed, handing it back to him.

"Mom's coming" Mark warned, and I turned around and my mom smiled and hugged me tightly "I can't believe my Tatum's graduating".

I hugged her "You're going to cry aren't you"?

She pulled away and wiped her eyes "Of course".

I laughed.

"Miss Crawford" Mrs. Douglas said as she came up to me "Here, I forgot to give this to you".

She handed me the Valedictorian Stole and I put it on.

River, Beth, Luke, Jake all had the honor stoles and a couple other ones.

"I will see you when you give your speech" She smiled and walked away.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"O my God! We're graduating!" Beth exclaimed.

I bit my lip and nodded "It only took 4 years".

The ceremony started and we started to walk out.

Since it was alphabetic It was me, then Beth, and Jake.

We walked out and the stadium was packed.

We got into our seats and I was on the end of the 2nd row, as Beth and Jake were behind me in the next row.