Girl in the Forest

BEFORE YOU READ: This fanfic is after Ep 100 of Minecraft Diaries. But Garroth is back from the Ireen Dimension! Also, Laurence and Garroth don't like Aphmau that way in this fanfic. <3 Okay, now you can read now! Enjoy! :3

Things to look out for:

F/N = First name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Favorite Color

E/C = Eye color

H/C = Hair color

Chapter one.

(Play the video for a song!)

Your Pov

It was the end of Summer and the start of Fall. The trees shined bright orange and yellow in the sun. It was a very beautiful time of the year. You walked around the forest with no where to go. Your parents had died a long time ago. All you have left is a photo of them. You have been living alone in the forest for many years. But now you have decided to move on and find a village. Then you hear sounds of swords being used near by. Your H/C blows in the wind as you check it out.

"Huh?" You question. You hear people fighting. You look from behind a tree from a distance. You see people fighting bandits.

"Ugh! Lady Aphmau! Can you help me out over here?" A guard with blond hair said.

"Uh yeah sure!" Said the lady. After she took down a bandit she helped the guard fight off a few. A bandit saw you.

"Whoa!" You call out. You duck behind a tree but your too slow. You were hit by an arrow in your arm. Then two guards and a lady come over to help you but you fall to the ground.

"She's kind of cute." said a guard with brown hair, "What happened to her?"

"Well lets not talk about love right now. Lets get her to the village!" Said the lady. The guard with brown hair blushed.

"Hey! I've never met her! How could you say I was talking about love?" He said playfully. Then they carried you to a giant tree house and lied you down in a bed.

(Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make the next one longer! Stay tuned! Bye!)