~Love~

Yuuusssss! Kawaii music! Let the kawaiiness begin! ~KittyThePersonThatIsReallyInLoveWithTheAnimeClannad!

Laurence's POV
(PLAY THE SONG)
I watched as (Y/N) cuddled with me. I could tell she really loved me.
"Never leave me." She said.
"I won't. You are my light in this world and I don't want to be left in the dark." I said. I watched her blush. I stroked her hair as we watched the sunset. (Okay, anyone else imagining this as an anime? Cuz I am! XD) After about ten minutes (Y/N) fell asleep. I did as well.

Time Skip

I was shaken awake by (Y/N). I found that my arm was still around her.
"H-Huh? Oh...good morning (Y/N)." I said. She giggled and blushed. Her eyes were very pink.
"Your chest was like a pillow to me." She said still blushing. I remembered when she cuddled with me last night.
"Oh yeah I remember. I thought you were a stuffed animal or something." I said blushing.
"Hehe. Well, we should get going now Laurence." She said. I nodded. "Oh yeah! Kitty said she would stay here with her family for a while."
"O-Okay." I said. We began to walk home. After a while I felt something grabbed my hand quickly. It was (Y/N) holding hands with me. I looked at her hand then up at her. She was blushing red.
"What. Your afraid to hold hands with me but you are not afraid to cuddle with me?" I said and smiled. She looked up and blushed badly.
"W-Well last night I was tiered and... I don't know!" She said. I chuckled. We walked close and held hands just like An anime couple. Suddenly the snow started to come down a lot quicker. I looked up. It looked like it was a blizzard.
"Oh no..." Said (Y/N). Suddenly she started shivering. I looked at her a little worried. Then she slipped and fell on the snow. I got on my knees and caught her from falling. She lied in my arms and looked up at me.
"L-Laurence? T-Thanks for catching me." She thanked blushing.
"N-No problem (Y/N)." I said. Then she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I kissed back. We kissed for a while then we looked up at each other and blushed.
"S-Sorry." I said helping her up.
"It's fine! I like kissing you." She said. Then she blushed and frowned. It looked like she regretted saying that.
"Then kiss me again!" I said smiling. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed again. She quickly stopped and giggled.
"Come on, let's go home now." She said and ran off into the forest. I caught up to her and we ran together all the way back the Phoenix Drop.
~~~
Yup! I made my desisision! This and the last chapter are my favorites! They are so kawaii! Hope you enjoyed! ~Kitty