~I'll miss you daddy...~

Oh no...here comes this song again. You can tell that this chapter might be sad. TT^TT anyways, hope you enjoy! ~Kitty

Your POV
(Play the song as you read)
About five seconds after I stabbed my dad, I collapsed to the ground. Tears flooded my eyes. They turned dark blue.
"I-I'll miss you d-daddy. I'll remember the t-times we had. I-I'll be a good little girl! I love you daddy!" I said. I lied on the ground and cried like I never did before.
"(Y/N)!" Laurence said. "P-Please don't cry! I hate to see you like this." I continued to cry.
"Daddy..." I started.
"I-I'm sorry (Y/N)." Laurence said and got on his knees next to me. I sat up and hugged him tight. He hugged back. Suddenly footsteps came from the other room. I stopped hugging Laurence and looked. It was Kitty's family. Tears filled her eyes and she ran up to her family and hugged them tight. As I looked I felt sorry for Kitty. I felt sad for myself. I lied down on the floor and held my legs and thought: was I a good daughter? I stopped crying. I let go of my legs and continued to lie down. Kitty left into the other room to talk to her family. They hadn't seen each other for about a month anyways. I got up and walked outside. It was sunset. I lied down in the snow under a tree. Laurence saw me leave so he followed me. I played with my thumbs as Laurence lied down next to me.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked.
"Huh? Oh... I'm fine now guess." I said. My eyes turned pink.i made sure that Laurence could tell.
"Ow..." I herd him say. I looked at him.
"Oh yeah. I have something for that." I said. I wrapped a bandage around Laurence's chest from my dad's sword. Neither of us said a thing. I didn't feel like talking. Then I lied down and cuddled up next to Laurence. He looked at me blushing. Then he placed a hand on my head and stroked my soft hair.
"Never leave me..." I said quietly.
"I won't. Your my light in this world and I don't want to be left in the dark." He said. I smiled and blushed. (Dis is
getting so cute!)

~~~
Awwww! I've got to say, that was the cutest thing I have ever wrote! ^-O hope you enjoyed! =^~^= ~KittyTheWriterThatWitesTheCutestThingsEver! XD