~Death?~

Things to look out for...

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

~~~

If you have seen Clannad After Story then you know what this song is from. Q^Q The saddest thing you will ever see. I will not give spoils if you are watching Clannad After Story. It's episode 21 i'll tell you that. Anyways, hope you enjoy! ~Kitty You will cry if you watch it. TT^TT

Kitty's POV

I have always had a kid's personality growing up. Even now when i'm 14. (No Kitty is not 100% Based off of me.) When it was night I ate my dinner in (Y/N)'s kitchen. I looked out to window and saw a pretty sight. It was a butterfly. It had ice-blue wings with white designs on it. I gasped and looked at the butterfly with amazement in my eyes. I ran outside in the snow and followed it. It went into the forest. It was the middle of the night in the cold snow. That didn't stop me. I wanted to follow it to see where it would go.

"C-Come b-back here l-little b-butterf-fly!" I said. I was freezing but I didn't care. I was distracted by the pretty sight of the butterfly. It went deep into the cold forest. I could see my breaths in the cold air. The butterfly landed on a log next to a frozen pond. I reached my hand up to grab it. I missed and it flew away. I looked back and didn't see it anywhere.

"Aww... p-p-poor l-little b-butterfly." I said under my breath. I looked all around me. I was lost, cold, lonely in the forest. I was freezing. I couldn't focus to turn into my cat form. I got very sleepy and was about to fall over.

"H-H-Help!" I tried to yell. Suddenly a saw someone running towards me. I looked over and saw that it was Laurence.

"K-Kitty?!" He said.

"Laurence..." I said as I fell to the cold icy ground.

"KITTY NO!" He yelled. He ran towards me fast. He held me in his arms and berried my head in his chest.

"L-Laurence?" I said blushing.

"W-Why are you out here?" He asked.

"I-I-I..." I started.

"Come one! We need to get you back." He said standing up. I just fell over again.

"K-Kitty? N-No! Don't die." He yelled. He got down by my side.

"D-Don't bother helping me. Y-Y-You don't even know we very w-well." I said.

"I don't care! I am a guard and I help those in need!" He yelled.

"L-Laurence...just leave me! I'll be fine." I said softly. He started crying.

"N-No you wont! That's not how that works! You'll die Kitty!" He said hugging me.

" No, I...just...need....to......." I started. Then I closed my eyes for eternity.

"No! Wait! Aphmau can heal you!" He said. But I was already dead and gone.

~~~

Wow, i'm such a horrible person. 0-0 I'm so sorry! XD Kitty might be fine. Who knows? XD Hope you enjoyed! Also, if you want to watch that sad thing I was talking about,on YouTube type in 'Ushio's Death'. I hope I didn't spoil anything! Anywayas, hope you enjoyed! Buh-Bye! ~Kitty #ClannadIsHeartBreaking