~Bring Me To Life~

Things to look out for...

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

~~~

I hope I didn't make you cry if you watched Ushio's Death. I was going to put the video at the top but I decided not to. Hope you enjoy it! ~Kitty TT^TT

~~~

Laurence's POV

I didn't want Kitty to die! Why was she outside at night anyways? I'm glad I saw her run away. I tried to shake her awake. She didn't wake up.

"No! Kitty wake up!!" I yelled. I started to cry. I quickly rested her in my arms and hurried her over to Phoenix Drop. From there she was put in a bed in the tree house. (Y/N) and Aphmau stayed to help her. No matter how many times Aphmau tried to heal Kitty, she wouldn't wake up.

"I don't know why she wont heal! It's s'post to work!" Said Aphmau stressed.

"Sh-She has to be okay...right?" Asked (Y/N).

"I-I'm not sure." I said.

"Let me try more." Said Aphmau in a rush. Her hand was shining but Kitty didn't wake up.

"She's dead. L-Let's just forget about her." I said sadly. I looked down at Kitty's hand. It was in a fist. As if she was holding something. "Huh?" I walked over to her.

"What is it Laurence?" Asked (Y/N). I opened up Kitty's hand. It had the amulet in it. I took the amulet out of her hand and looked at it.

"I-It's the amulet she used." I said. I tried turning it on. "Hello?"

"It is!" (Y/N) said. Then I herd a noise come from it.

"Hello? Kitty?" It said.

"U-Uh... Hello. U-Uh....w-who is this?" I asked.

"I'm Kitty's father." it said. I started crying more.

"I-I'm Kitty's friend." I answered.

"Why are you communicating us?" It asked.

"W-Well uh...-" I started.

"I-It's an emergency!" Said (Y/N) To the amulet. Then we explained everything. Kitty's family came over fast. After about an hour we held a funeral for her. Everyone was shocked and sad for her. After it was over I stayed by her grave. It was next to Ungrith's grave. (Y/N) noticed me and stayed back with me.

"Laurnce..." She started.

"If only...I could have saved her! I could have ran a little faster to save her! I could have called out her name to stop her!" I said and berried my face in my legs. (Y/N) gave me a hug.

"Laurence...it's not your fault. Your not the one who killed her." She said hugging me and stroking my hair. I hugged her back.

"B-But...it's not fair! She didn't need to die! I just...I could ha-" I was cut off. (Y/N) kissed me. I kissed her back.

"Laurence. Don't put yourself down. At least you still have me here with you." She said softly. I stopped crying.

"Yeah, as long as I have you." I said and gave her a hug.

~~~

I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't ruin your day! Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Buh-Bye! ~Kitty