~HybridWillow~

Things to look out for...

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

~~~

Hello! Yeah...nothing much to say. I love this song though! 0_^ Hope you enjoy! ~Kitty

Your POV

We ran back to our village of Phoenix Drop. Even if I needed to kill my dad, I still have to say I had a good time. We got back to the gates and waited for someone to let us in. Alexis opened up the gates and we went into Phoenix Drop. As we walked in Aphmau ran up to us and hugged us tight.

"Where were you two?!" She asked.

"What? O-Oh! Aphmau, it's kind of a long story." I explained.

"Please don't leave the village without us knowing again!" She said.

"We wont. It was an emergency." Said Laurence.

"What kind of emergency?" Asked Aphmau. We explained the whole situation to Aphmau.

"Oh...okay! Understandable." She said. "Just, tell us first next time."

"Okay mom." Laurence teased. We laughed.

"Heh, seriously thought, tell us first. If you have got hurt we couldn't have been there to save you." Said Aphmau.

"Okay, well i'm going to my house." I said. I waved goodbye and headed to my house nearby. Suddenly I felt something soft rub my feet. I looked down and saw that it was Willow.

"Huh? Willow? What are you doing here?" I asked. She morphed into a human.

"Oh s-sorry. I wanted to stay with you because you were such a help to me!" She said.

"But your still pretty young. You should stay with your family." I said.

"Nope! I'm 14. I'm fine on my own." She said. "Besides, you ran away when you were younger than me."

"Alright. You can stay, Kitty." I told her. She hugged me.

"Thank you!" She said.

~~~

Hello! Can someone please tell me if i'm spelling 'hybrid' right? XD I need to know! Please tell me. XD Hope you enjoyed! ~KittyTheHorribleSpeller