Will He be Okay?

Chapter 7.

(Oh gwosh The Music T^T)

Your POV

xTIME SKIPx

Turns out that we killed most of the shadow knights. Gene and Sasha got away. Before we were defeated we left through the portal. Now Laurence is wounded and Garroth is too you guess. He got a cut on his arm. The room on top of the tree house become a hospital kind of. You stayed at Laurence's bed side hoping he was alive and okay. You held Laurence's hand. You tried to hold in the tears but you couldn't. Just then Aphmau came in the room. She looked happy.

"Why are you so happy?" You ask with anger.

"I just remember that I could heal others with magic of Lady Ireen! I'm a descendant of her!" Said Aphmau. I jumped up.

"W-Well can you heal Laurence?" I asked with excitement.

"Well, yes I ca-" She was cut off. You run up to her and berried your head in her chest.

"Oh thank you Aphmau so much!" You said with tears.

"<Your name> L-Let g-g-go of m-me!" Aphmau said. You guess you were hugging her to hard. I get go of her fast and you both giggle.

"S-Sorry about that." You say. Aphmau walked over to where Laurence was and put a hand on him.

"You'll be fine Laurence!" Said Aphmau. Then her hand glowed and Laurence was healed you guess.

Laurence opened his eyes. "W-What? I-I'm alive?" He asked with confusion. You run up and hug Laurence with tears in your eyes.

"L-Laurence your okay!" You say as you hug him. He hugs back. You both laugh. Laurence leans in and kisses you. Aphmau just stands in the background blushing.

"Ahem!" She says. You stop kissing and start to blush red.

"I-I-I'm s-s-so sorry! I-I" You try to say. Lauence blushes too and giggles.

"I-It's fine!" He says.

"Well that's a relief." You say.