Where am I?

Chapter two.

Your Pov

(Play the video for a song!)

You woke up in a bed surrounded by 3 people you don't know. You groan.

"Ugh! What h-happened to me?" You say with confusion. You look over at your arm to see it was wrapped in a bandage.

"We found you with an arrow in your arm while we were fighting bandits." Said a guard with brown hair.

"W-Who are you people? All I see is A lady with black hair and two cute- err, I mean two guards." You say awkwardly. Why did I almost say two cute guards? You think.

"I'm Aphmau, and these are my- well, two of our guards Laurence and Garroth." Said the girl with black hair. You look up at Aphmau then the guards.

"Hey, maybe you should be more careful when you enter a village next time." Said Garroth.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know I was near a village." You say.

"Well, we will leave you to rest okay?" Said Aphmau. Then they walk away. Laurence looked back at you and winked.

xLe TIME SKIPx

About an hour later you get up and try to reach your dagger from your pocket but you find that it's not there. You look around and find it leaning on a wall. You grab it and put it in your pocket. You finally get down from the tree house. You take a look around the village. Suddenly someone taps your shoulder. You turn around. It was Laurence.

"Oh um, hello!" You say.

"Um, hey! Uh, I never got your name." He says.

"Oh uh, my name is F/N L/N." You replied

"Heh, that's a very nice name you have!" He says. You blush. I don't know why, but you blush all the time when you get complements by boys. It's a weird habit of yours.

"Uh thanks! I like your name too." You say and smile.

He giggles. "You have a cute smile. Would you like me to show you around the village?" He asked.

"N-No. I'm good. I'm just going to explore the other village." You replied. Then you walk into the ruins of the old village. You find a plaza and walk down it. You notice the other guard sitting by a statue of Lady Ireen. You walk up the hill and greet him.

"H-Hello!" You say.

He turns around and sees you. "Oh um, hey!" He says.

"What are you doing?" you ask the guard.

"Oh, me? I'm just thinking." He says.

"About what?" You ask. Your a curious person. You look at him with your E/C eyes.

"Oh uh... nothing!" he says. he looked nervous.

"Are you sure you can't tell me?" You ask politely.

"Oh haha! I-It's n-nothing important!" He blushes.

"Uh... okay?" You say. You start to walk away.

"Hey! Wait!" Garroth called out. "What's your name?"

"Oh, my name is F/N, F/N L/N!" You say with a cheerful tone.

"T-That's a very cute name! I-I just never really meet anyone with your name! Heh," He says. Then you smile and walk away.