~Save them Please~

Things to look out for...

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

~~~

ATTENTION: Make sure you read the last chapters! You will be very confused if you didn't. Anyways, hope you enjoy! Good luck! ~Kitty

~~~

Willow's POV

I walked into the open crack of the door or (Y/N)'s house. I didn't want to do my job! This was not how I wanted to live! If only I would have saved them...

Willow's Flashback

I was walking out of my house and into the night of the cold forest. I went to hunt to fish. (In cat form.) Suddenly I herd a loud scream of my little sister (Ashley). I ran back to the house as fast as I could. I morphed into my human form and ran into the house. I went into Ashley's room. A man was in her room and was threatening to kill her. I turned into a cat and jumped onto the man's back. I dug my claws into his back. He screamed in pain. Them my dad and brother ran into her room. My mom had died when I was very young. The man collapsed to the ground.

"Please...i-i'm desperate! Please..." I man said. I turned back into a human.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" I yelled.

"Please...I-I can't find my d-daughter." He said sobbing.

"What?" I said. "Then why are you here?"

"S-She ran away from me when she was little. She thought me and her mom died. Her mom died but I survived. I-I can't find her! I've been looking for so long! When I came upon your house I asked for help. But this little girl screamed for me to get out. Then I guess I went crazy and threatened to kill her." He said.

"But why would you threaten to kill a little girl?" I asked.

"I don't know!" He sobbed.

"We will not help you!" My dad yelled. I nodded. Then the man got up from the ground and looked up with red as blood eyes.

"I will make you find her...I don't care what you need to do! Just get her back!" The man yelled. Then he got 3 golden lassos and put my Dad, Brother, and Sister in them.

"ASHLEY! DAD! MASON! NO!" I screamed.

"Find her...now." He said.

"NO! I REFUSE!" I screamed.

"I will not hesitate to kill your family...so...what's your choice?"He said.

"I-I'll help you..." I said.

"Alright! Bring her to me and kill her." He said. He handed me a communication amulet.

"Wait...kill her?" I asked.

"Yes! I want her dead! She doesn't know that I killed her mom." He said.

"Your not making any scene! Why can't you just find her?" I asked.

"Because! I've been searching for many years! It's up to you. Keep in contact with me with the communication amulet." He said.

"Wait...but what's her name?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"(Y/N)."

End of Flashback

I went into (Y/N)'s room and grabbed her dagger from her pocket in her cloak. I morphed into a human and hovered over (Y/N). I held the dagger above her ready to strike. I closed me eyes. Then I herd a small scream coming from the bed.

"AHH! HELP!" She said. I opened my eyes and looked at her. I quickly morphed into a cat and hid under her bed. I put my paws over my face and kept quiet. I whimpered.

"Please...d-don't hurt me human..." I said quietly.

"W-Willow? What is g-going on?" She asked. She looked under her bed. Then running footsteps came into the room.

"(Y/N)! What happened? Why did you scream?" The person said. He was a guard with brown hair and a big emerald sword. I kept quiet and hid.

"Laurence? Oh thank goodness your here! The weirdest thing just happened! I woke up and a person with long pink hair with cat ears and a cat tail hovered over me with my dagger!  Then the person morphed into Willow! I-I think Willow is a hybrid..." She said.

"What? B-But she tried to kill you! Let's kill it!" Said the guard. I whimpered loudly.

"S-S-Save them p-please!" I yelled.

~~~

Wow! Things just got real! Like, really real! Hope you enjoyed! Bye! ~Kitty 0-0