~Tears~

Things to look out for...

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

~~~

I know, same song. I just love it right now! ^_0 And it could go good with this chapter. Hope you enjoy! Also, I have noticed that some people are skipping chapters? Guys, if you skip chapters you wont know whats happening in the story. :I Hope you enjoy! ~Kitty

Your POV

After everyone left I collapsed onto my bed and started to cry.

"I-I can't be in this situation! Laurence and Garroth are b-both in love with me! And I'm in love with Laurence! Now every time I see Garroth near Laurence he always gets mad and glares!" I said and sighed. I decided to run off into the forest so no one could find me. I sat on a log near a pond. It was beautiful and a perfect place to cry. I guess my cries where to loud so Laurence ran into the forest and saw me.

"(Y/N)? Why are you crying?" He asked and sat next to me.

"I-It's just *Sniff*... I-I can't see Garroth like that to you! Y-You two use to be best friends! Now your not because i'm here. I-I should just leave this village." I said and stood up and started to walk away. Laurence grabbed onto my cloak to stop me.

"(Y/N)? How could you even consider leaving? If you left I would be a mess! I've never met anyone like you (Y/N). Your the one who's making my life worth living. (Y/N), I love you! Please don't ever leave me!" He said. He stood in front of me and hugged me. My eyes turned from Dark Blue to Pink.

"Laurence..." I started. I didn't know what to say.

"(Y/N)? I-I need to ask you something." He said blushing.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked.

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I blushed red and fell backwards. He caught me.

"Laurence...o-of course I will!" I said. Then we kissed as the colors from the sunset shined down on us.

~~~

Yus! Laurence and you are now dateing! Woo! Hope you enjoyed and try to give me a few ideas for the next chapter. Bye Bye! ~Kitty

~~~