~Planning to Attack~

Things to look out for...

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

~~~

ATTENTION: Make sure you read that last chapters! You will be confused if you didn't. Anyways, hope you enjoy! ~Senpai-Kitty

Your POV

After what Willow/Kitty said I felt like hurting someone. I felt be trade and heartbroken. I stayed strong because I could kill him now and get this all over with. How could my dad kill my mom? How could my dad want to kill me? Maybe I did something. Maybe I said something. I didn't care what I did I just wanted to kill him. I walked out of my house with my eyes a bright red color. Laurence and Kitty ran after me. Laurence noticed my anger and put is arm on my shoulder.

"(Y/N) calm down. It's okay. everything will be fine. As soon as we get revenge everything will be back to normal." He said in a sweet voice. Kitty walked next to me and saw us. She looked away with a frown. She was blushing again.

"I-I know Laurence...it's just...how would you feel if your dad was alive but he wanted to kill you?" I asked. I looked into Laurence's eyes. He looked a little sad. He started crying a little. I stopped walking. "Oh no! Laurence I didn't mean to upset you!" I felt bad.

"N-No! Y-Your fine...just...I feel bad for you...well you probably didn't know your dad very well but...when I think of that...p-please don't cry for me!" He said. He hugged me. Then I started to cry with him.

"W-Why are you crying?" Asked Kitty with a confused look.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." Said Laurence. (If your confused why Laurence is sad it's because his dad died while he was in the Lady Ireen Dimension. Hope that makes seance.)

"O-Oh...sorry." Said Kitty. My eyes turned Dark Blue.

"L-Let's just go before someone notices we're gone." I said. Then we started walking outside Phoenix Drop.

"So, how do we find him?" Asked Laurence to Kitty.

"Huh? O-Oh...I know! I will just pretend like I killed you then he will tell us where he is!" She said.

"I guess that's a good idea." I said. Then Kitty got out her communication amulet and turned it on.

"Boss? Come in." She said.

"So, did you get the job done?" It asked a few seconds later. I gasped.

"Y-Yes boss. Where are you?" She asked.

"Meet me at your old house." He said.

"A-Alright boss. Be there soon." Said Kitty. She hung up.

"O-Okay...i'll take you there." Said Kitty. She took the lead.

"So, how will we attack?" Asked Laurence.

"Well, we can just go in an attack right?" Asked Kitty.

"No. That's a terrible idea." Said Laurence. He thought for a few seconds.

"I know! I can pretend to be dead then...I...uh..." I started.

"That could be good... but I don't want to risk anything." Said Laurence.

"I think it could be a good idea." Said Kitty. Laurence sighed.

"Okay...(Y/N)? You pretend to be dead...then you say i'm just a person that helped. Then when he looks away we kill him." Said Laurence

"Okay! Great." Said Kitty.

"So, Kitty... how come you came to my door covered in cuts and bruises?" I asked.

"Oh...um...my boss tortured me until I would go kill you." She said. She said it like it didn't mean anything.

"What? T-That's terrible! My dad never did anything like that!" I said with anger in my voice. I started to cry again. I collapsed to the ground. Laurence sat down by me and hugged me tight. I hugged back. Kitty sat down and watched us.

"Don't worry (Y/N). You'll be fine. Maybe he is just under a spell or something." Said Laurence still hugging me.

"I-I know...wait...you could be right I guess." I said. Laurence helped me up and I wiped my eyes. My eyes turned pink.

"(Y/N)? Your eyes are pink again!" Laurence teased. I playfully hit him and giggled.

"Shut up!" I said with smiling and blushing.

"H-Hey! S-Stop! L-Let's just get to my house." Said Kitty. I looked up at Laurence and smiled. He looked down at me and smiled. We both laughed. Kitty groaned. She turned around and punched me in the arm.

"Ow! Hey!" I said.

"S-Sorry...l-lets just get to my house." She said.

~~~

Wow, Kitty is so jealous of you. XD. have fun with that. Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Buh-Bye! ~Kitty

~~~