~Attack on Love~

Things to look out for...

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

~~~

Hello! I just watched the new Minecraft Diaries episode. I was so scared for Laurence for some reason XD. Yes, the title sounds like 'Attack on Titan' :P I don't know why I did that.  Anyways, hope you enjoy it! Bai!  ~Kitty

~~~

Your POV

My date with Garroth was pretty good I guess. He kept staring and sweating but I still had fun. 

"Okay, now back to Laurence." You say and walk over to the village. Suddenly, I herd a loud bang coming from the forest. I look over with confusion. 

"Huh?" I said. I ran over to the forest. Then I herd the same bang from before. I ran to where I herd the bang. I walked passed a tree and noticed something different. There were Shadow Souls everywhere! (You find out what shadow souls are in the new episode of Minecraft Diaries) All of them crept closer to me. They were coming to the village to attack. A bigger one came closer to me and attacked me. 

"AHH! HELP!" I screamed hoping for help.

Laurence's POV

I walked around Phoenix Drop waiting for (Y/N)'s date to end. There were loud bangs but I didn't want to make a bad dissension. Suddenly I herd a loud scream.

"AHH!  HELP!" It said. I sound like...(Y/N).

"Huh? (Y/N)?!" I said as I ran into the forest as fast as I could. 

"LAURENCE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Garroth yelled after me. I ignored him and kept running. He followed. I ran past the branches and leaves as they hit me. I didn't stop running. Not until (Y/N) was safe and sound with me. Just like the song. I herd her screamed again. I came to a stop when I saw a group of Shadow Souls attacking (Y/N)! They were trying to kidnap her. 

"(Y/N)!!" I yelled.

"LAURENCE HELP!" She yelled. Then more Shadow Souls came out of nowhere and held me back from saving (Y/N). I killed them off. A few of them hurt me but I didn't care. When I killed them off I looked over to see where (Y/N) was. But she was gone along with most of the Shadow Souls. A few of them went to towards Phoenix Drop. 

"COME BACK HERE!" I yelled. I ran up tho them. They didn't have (Y/N) with them. I tried to fight them. One of them knocked my sword out of my hands. I couldn't get it. So the Shadow Souls attacked me and I fell to the grass and fainted. I was badly hurt. The Shadow Souls ran away to attack Phoenix Drop. I was left alone. Then Garroth came and saw me. He tried to wake me up but he couldn't. 

~~~

HAI! So, how did you like it? Looks like Laurence needs to save you. Wait...no...looks like he's dead. *You hold up your pitch forks* NO! NO! I was kidding! Laurence is fine! Heh,...anyways, hope you enjoyed it. ~Kitty *Runs away and hopes you don't kill her*