~A Strange Dream~

Things to look out for...

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

*Sighs* Hey guys! I just watched Aphmau's side story. I'm not giving away spoils but still. WHYYYY! You can tell i'm on the LaurMau side. I will not judge you if you don't judge me :P. Okay anyways, hope you enjoy! *Sits in the corner and cries* ~Kitty Q^Q

Garroth's POV

I watched Laurence ask (Y/N) out. I can't get over how close they are. It bothers me how they are always around each other. So I followed them on their 'date'. I felt a little bad but I wanted to see what was going on. They stopped at a cherry blossom tree. I kept distance from them. I watched. That Cherry Blossom tree was beautiful! I wish I could share it (Y/N) instead of Laurence. I watched them laugh. I growled. What should I do? I thought. I guess I need to ask her out. Ugh! but i'm so bad at asking girls out.

I watched them walk back. They stayed close under the umbrella. I groaned. I followed them back.

Your POV

I walked back to my house with Willow following. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

"So, what are you planning on doing tonight?" Asked Laurence.

"Huh? Oh...i-i'm not sure..." I said. Suddenly I herd a noise in the forest. I stopped in my tracks.

"Who is there?" Asked Laurence.

"I-I'm not sure." I said. Then it got quiet.

"I'ts probably just a deer or something." Said Laurence.

"Y-Yeah maybe." I said. As we walked back, I looked behind me a couple times to see what that thing was.

xTime~Skipx

Laurence walked me over to my house. I stepped inside and waved goodbye to him. I closed the door and sighed. Willow meowed. I looked over at her with a smile on my face.

"Did I do a good job?" I said to Willow. She just meowed at me. I giggled. "Hehe! I'm sure I did." I picked up willow. I sat at my table and ate (F/F). Willow jumped up onto the table. I smiled and pet her. Then I herd a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. It was Garroth.

"Oh, hello Garroth!" I greeted him.

"H-Hi (Y/N)! U-Uh I need to ask you something..." He said.

"Sure! What is it?" I asked. Garroth just looked into my (E/C) eyes. He was staring. "G-Garroth?" I broke the awkward silents. He blushed.

"W-What? O-Oh yeah! U-Uh... a-are you doing anything tomorrow?" He asked nervously.

"What? Uh... no I don't think so...Why?" I asked awkwardly.

"Great! U-Um... w-will you go over to the beach tomorrow?" He asked nervously. What? He's asking me out? I thought. What do I say? I'm not really into him.

"U-Uh...S-Sure...J-Just us two? Alone?" I asked shyly.

"Yup!" He said. Then he closed the door fast.

"Wait Garroth! Ugh! he's already gone." I said to myself. I looked at my kitchen window and saw it still raining. I sighed and went upstairs. I put on my (F/C) PJ's and went to bed early. I had a strange dream.

Your~Dream

I woke up on the shore of the beach of Phoenix Drop. I was in my swimsuit/bikini. I got up and saw Garroth. He was smiling.

"Huh? G-Garroth?" I asked.

"Hello (Y/N). Did you sleep well?" He asked. He walked closer to me. I walked backwards.

"U-Uh... y-yeah I guess so." I said nervously.

"Hey (Y/N)? Did I ever tell you that your beautiful?" Garroth asked. Then he leaned over and tried to kiss me when we were interrupted.

"Back off Garroth! She's mine!" Laurence said with his chest sparkling in the sunlight. (LOL) I gazed onto his chest amazed by it! Garroth walked over to him.

"No Laurence! It's her choice! Besides, she would pick me anyways! I'm much hotter than you!" Said Garroth.

"No bro! Don't even think about saying that! I am MUCH hotter than you are! Did you see they way she looked at my BEAUTIFUL CHEST?!" He yelled.

"No way bro! She is mine!" Garroth said as he knocked over Laurence. I ran up to them.

"GUYS STOP!" I yelled. They both turned to look at me and stared.I felt very awkward and started sweating.

"Wow...uh..." Laurence started as he stared at me. Then Garroth knocked out Laurence an he fell to the ground.

"NO LAURENCE!" I yelled I ran over to him. Garroth sat next to me.

"Don't worry! He'll be alright." Said Garroth in a sweet voice. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I stared. Then he kissed me!

End Of Dream

I woke up sweating. I sat up quickly. I regretted that because I ended up smacking Laurence in the face!

"AHHH WHYY!" I said. I turned to Laurence. "Laurence! OH NO I'M SO SORRY!" I said.

"Ow...i-it's nothing!" He said.

"What are you dong in my room?" I asked.

"What? Oh, I was going to wake you up." He said.

"For what?" I asked,

"It's Emmalyn's birthday! Didn't you know? She's been talking about it all week!" He said.

"Oh! I remember now! Wait, did I really sleep for that long?" I ask.

"Yep! By the way, why are you sweating?" Laurence asked. I blush.

"What! W-What do you m-mean?" I say.

"Come one! You woke up sweating!" He said smiling.

"Ugh fine! I had a nightmare about today." I said.

"What was the nightmare?" He asked. I sighed and explained it to him.

"WHAT! How could he?!" He said.

"I know..." I said blushing.

"Don't worry! You can still go on that date with him. Emmalyn's party will be a supersize later today! It will have a dance floor." He said.

"Okay...that makes me feel better. I'll make sure to dance with you." I say to him.

"Ha! Great."

Haha! I had so much fun writing this part! I loved writing about the dream. It was so funny! The way that Laurence's chest sparkled in the sunlight! XD Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to comment! And can we all just talk about what we think will happen in Minecraft Diaries? I would love to see your ideas XP. Hope you enjoyed! Buh-Bye! ~Kitty