New House

Chapter 4

Your Pov

You couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier. You never sang in front of anyone! Suddenly Aphmau came over and saw you.

"Oh! Hello... uh... i'm sorry! You never told me your name?" Aphmau said.

"Oh sorry! My name is F/N L/N."

"Wow! What a pretty name!" She replied. "I have some good news for you!" She said happily.

"Great! What is it?" You ask.

"If you decide to stay in Phoenix Drop, we'll be happy to make a house for you!" She said.

"Huh, that's cool!" You say.

xLE TIME SKIPx

You got to work on the house. It took allot of time and work but you did it! Laurence, Garroth, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and you worked on the house together. I was F/C! Your favorite color. It was very pretty and cute!

"Ah! It look so kawaii! Kawaii~Chan and the others did such a great job!" Said Kawaii~Chan. You zoomed inside of the house! It had very nice furniture when you got inside. You circled around the room.

"This. Looks. AMAZING!" You say and jump around. "Race you up stairs!" You say to Laurence and Garroth. You won the race. "Woo! I did it!" Garroth came second and Laurence was last.

"Hey Laurence! I think I saw a snail pass you!" Garroth said playfully. We all laughed. You almost fell backwards but Garroth caught you.

"Whoa! Are you okay?" Garroth said trying to hold back the laughter.

"W-What? O-Oh i'm fine." You say. You blush and get to your feet.

xEL TIME SKIPx

That was the first night you've slept in your bed. The light from the morning shined through the window into your face. You wake up. You slipped on your <Favorite color> nightgown. (Okay i'm going to stop doing F/C and F/N :P It's getting annoying.) You headed down stairs. When you go down into your kitchen you turn on the lights and a bunch of people jump out.

"SUPERSIZE!" They say.

"What? What's all this?" You ask with a smile an your face.

"Well, you decided to through a party for you seance your new in the village and all." Says Aphmau.

Wow, such a short chapter XD