~A Curse~

Things to look out for...

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

~~~

Hello guys! Just so you know I made this chapter on my iPad so I couldn't do much. Anyways, hope you enjoy! ~Kitty

Garroth's POV

I tried to get Laurence to wake up but he wouldn't. He looked badly hurt.

"Laurence! Wake up!" I yelled. Then Laurence shot up from the ground unexpectedly.

"WHAT? WHERE IS (Y/N)?!" He said.

"(Y/N)? No...What happened?" I asked. He explained everything to me.

"Alright, then we better get moving." I said. Then we ran off into the forest to find her.

Your POV

I sat and waited still crying. I didn't know what those things would do. What if they hurt Laurence? What will they do to me? Just then a Shadow Soul came and opened my cell. He reached out a hand. I assumed he was telling me to come. I followed him. It took me to a room. No ordinary room. Or was a torture room. There was death traps everywhere! Then the Shadow Soul took me to the bigger Shadow Soul and comunitated with it. Then the Shadow Soul got out a book of spells. It placed its finger on the book of a page. Then a light came out of it. 

"Huh? W-What are you going to do to me?" I asked In fear. They said nothing. The the light got bigger. Then the Shadow Soul pointed it's finger at me. The light shot at me and lifted me in the air. I screamed and fought to get down. The suddenly I herd running footsteps coming from outside the room. It was Laurence and Garroth. 

"(Y/N)!" Laurence shouted. 

"H-H-HELP!!" I yelled. Then the light stopped and I fell to the floor in pain. I was put in a coma. 

~~~

OooOOooOoo! Spoopy! I wander what will happen. You will find out soon! Bai! ~Kitty