Party For Me?

Chapter 5

Everyone was talking and having fun. As you talked to Garroth and Aphmau and ate your cake you notice Laurence rush out the door.

"So how do you like the village so far?" Asked Aphmau.

"Uh, yeah..." You say as you look at the door.

"What's wrong?" Aphmau asked as she looked at the door too.

"Uh, sorry I need to go." You say as you rush out the door with your <Hair Color> hair flowing behind you. Garroth, Aphmau, and Dante run after you. Dante told the others not to come.

Laurene's~POV

I was standing near the door at <Your name>'s party. Suddenly a vision flashed through my mind.

Laurence's vision

It was pitch black. I was alone. I saw Sasha standing across the pitch-black room.

"Laurence," She called out. "We need you... You know you want to come... You know where we are."

"The nether," I said under my breath.

In the Real World

I rushed out the door. I needed to do to the wolf tribe's village to go to the nether portal (If it was still there) I ran out the gates. I didn't know where to go. I suddenly saw Sasha again at the end of the old village. She reached out a hand. When I got closer to her she ran off again. I kept chasing her. Of course I didn't want to become a shadow knight but I wanted to see what was up.

"Laurence! Laurence wait stop!" <Your name> Called out. I kept running. I looked back a couple times to check on her.

"W-Where is she going?" Asked Aphmau to Garroth.

"I-I'm not sure." Said Garroth.

I finally got to a spot in the forest and took a break. I stopped because there was a nether portal. Just as I was about to enter <your name> grabbed me!

"Laurence! What are you doing?" <Your name> Asked

Your~POV

You grabbed onto Laurence's arm before he could enter.

"Laurence! What are you doing?" You ask.

"I-I need to go." He said. I didn't understand him. Soon Aphmau and Garroth came followed by Dante.

"Laurence? Is that all about the shadow knight thing?" Garroth asked. You wouldn't let go of Laurence.

"Wait... Shadow knight?" You ask in shock.

"I-I'ts kind of a long story." Laurence said.

"Laurence! Don't go! They probably just want you to join them!" You say.

Laurence stopped and backed away from the portal. Suddenly a girl with purple eyes and whitish-gray hair appeared from behind the portal.

"Sasha! What do you want?" Laurence asked. She laughed.

"Your a shadow knight remember? While we had you, you were pretty good so we need you back." She said.

"But for what?" Laurence asked her.

"We are currently at war with the wolf tribe so we need you to fight with us." Said Sasha.

"B-But we're friends with the wolf tribe! We can't fight them." Laurence answered.

"Fine! If you don't listen to me then We'll have to make you." She said. Suddenly two shadow knights came and grabbed Laurence by the arm.

"Get Your Hands Off Of Me!" Laurence shouted.

"Let go of him!" You yell. You run up to the shadow knights and try to stab one but you miss.

"If you're going to be like this then lets just take you with us." Said Sasha. Then 4 more shadow knights came out of the portal and grab you by the arm.

xTIME SKIPx

You were thrown into a jail cell with Laurence.

"We'll come back when we are ready." Said Sasha as she walked away. Aphmau, Garroth, and Dante were put into a cell next to your's. Laurence helped you up.

"Thanks, but what's this whole shadow knight thing about?"You ask him. Laurence explains the whole story about him becoming a shadow knight to protect Aphmau when she was a Lord.

"Oh," You say.

"Yeah, that's what happened." Laurence said. You sighed. "Hey um <Your name>?"

"Yeah?" You ask eagerly. You look up at him with your big <Eye color> eyes.

"I-I have this feeling for you that... I've never had for anyone else." Laurence said and looked away. You blush brightly.

"L-Laurence! I-I think I have that same feeling." You say.

"R-Really?" He asked. You nod your head. Laurence leans in when you got interrupted.

"*Ahem*" Garroth said. You and Laurence both blush.

"U-Uh, S-Sorry Garroth." You say awkwardly. Just then Sasha came in.

"Come on, It's time." Sasha says.

"Time for what?" You say to yourself.