Chapter 2

Stiles pulled out a vial with a green-yellowish liquid on it, and two syringes "Know what this is? Mandrake root extract. I was a pain in the ass for Deaton to prepare it, but not as much as it was for me to get the freaking roots." He said half annoyed, half proud.

"Okay, here is the plan, the first one we are going to use this on, is Hayden; I'll make Scott and Liam hold her down and I'll inject it on her. In the meantime, Malia and you can take care of Theo. After Hayden is out, there's where you come in as my perfect back up." Stiles said very serious, almost like he was somebody else.

At his last words, the beast tilted its head to the other side 'stop doing that! You look impossibly adorable when you do it!' Stiles voice said inside his head. 

"I'm sorry to break your heart but you're not the only one who can do that trick you know; that full transformation thing. Theo also can; so, once Hayden is out I need you to either knock him out or immobilize him. Originally that task was on Malia alone but now that you're here I think we have a better chance." He said optimistically, also a surprising change coming from Stiles.

"So this is what I want you to do: once I give you the signal go for the hind legs to keep him distracted, I'll get closer slowly but covered by Malia, when I'm close enough she'll go for his throat and then I'll give him this and boom! The world will be saved" Stiles explained making an exaggerated movement with his arms almost dropping the vial. 

"What are you waiting for? Go get them wolfie!" He encouraged his hairy partner who rolled its eyes, 'God! He is an animal now and still rolls its eyes? How's that's even possible?'

Both returned to the battlefield. "Scott, Liam, get Hayden! Malia, come here!" Stiles yelled, the three of them just stared at him "MOVE! NOW!" he screamed frustrated, luckily for him, they obeyed this time. 

Malia, who was already fully transformed again, went to him. He whispered the plan on her ears and she nodded 'how can a coyote nod? Well whatever' he thought. He headed to where Liam and Scott were fighting with Hayden. 

"Grab her and hold her still" he commanded while charging the first syringe with the mysterious liquid.

"What for?" asked Liam confused.

"We're gonna cure her!" he said.

Liam's eyes shone and his spirit raised, he transformed into a werewolf and charged against Hayden, motioning Scott to do the same; Scott followed. It took them about two minutes but they seized her and in that moment they heard a roar.

The three beasts where fighting, Theo was obviously no match to Derek alone, not to mention the fact that he was fighting Derek and Malia. Once he saw a chance he stepped back and let out a roar that Derek found meaningless because he didn't feel intimidated, but then it hit him. 

Theo was a chimera; he had some coyote genes... When Derek turned to see Malia, she seemed submitted, Theo made some sounds and roared again and suddenly something unexpected happened: Malia attacked Derek and Theo went after the two werewolves, at least that's what it seemed.

At the sight of it, Scott and Liam had to let go Hayden and charged forward to Theo, but he jumped over their heads and headed straight to Hayden. 

"Theo, thanks for helpi-" her words were cut by a ferocious bite on her neck, Liam and Scott turned in time to see the whole scene. As the both of them began sprinting toward them, the animal Theo grabbed her by her side with its jaws and threw her away, preparing to jump on Stiles who was staring perplexed at what just happened.

Theo leaped and before it could bite his head, Stiles threw himself to the ground on his back, Theo landed on top of him snarling, baring its fangs, saliva dripping from its snout and breathing heavily on Stiles' face.