Chapter 4

A/N

Okay so here comes the first of many graphic moments on the story; this one's very light but I needed to warn you anyway ^^

********Light graphic moment********

Derek was standing there under the moonlight, his dark hair the same way he always used it, his bushy eyebrows, his green eyes deep and penetrating as always, his cheekbones quite prominent, his straight, pointy and small nose; his short, dark beard around his pink and thin lips; the tightened muscles of his face that made his jawlines stand out more. His broad shoulder, the pectoral muscles with slightly darker nipples. The bulky arms and forearms, his big hands with somewhat long but not thin fingers. His marked abs which reminded Stiles of chocolate tablets, a thin line of hairs beginning right below his belly button going down his V lines. Like by reflex, his gaze turned to one of his sides taking a full image of the man's right tight and then the left one, he kept going down with his gaze, his legs very muscular too, and his feet –Stiles thought- were neat; he quickly raised his eyes to glance at the only place he hadn't seen. He saw than thin line of hair again and followed it one more time seeing how, in the pubic region, the line scattered to both sides and the hairs turned a little longer, thicker, and more abundant surrounding a resting member; slightly darker than the rest of his body, with some thin veins visible, with a pretty decent length and thickness for its state; and behind it, a pouch of skin of the same color of his penis, with almost no hairs at all, containing what appeared to be two above average sized testicles. Stiles was spell bounded by the man he had in front of him.

  ******** Here it ends, I guess ^^******** 

"You... Are... Naked" He hardly spoke "and you are not as hairy as you were just a second ago" he added slightly excited with his heart beat increasing ridiculously fast, earning him perplexed looks from the four supernatural beings that where there with him. Unaware of that, he tilted his head to his left side in order to see Derek's buttocks; they were somewhat prominent, round, firm-looking, and with no trace of hair on them. Derek completely aware of being eaten alive by Stiles' eyes couldn't help blushing and starting to get a hard on.

Stiles was completely bewitched, Derek embarrassed and uncomfortable; Liam, Scott and Parrish were living the most awkward moment of their lives.

"Stiles! What do you think you are doing?" Snarled Derek with an annoyed tone trying to hide the embarrassment and even a hint of arousal but failing.

"Oh, um, sorry" he apologized while getting his jacket off "Y-you w-wanna use my ja-jac-jacket?" he stammered offering the piece of cloth to Derek who took it and quickly put it on. Thankfully it was almost a coat so it covered him to his mid-tights, he zipped it up and felt relieved to have something on in time just before he got his erection visible to everyone; and he was definitely not going to forgive Stiles for this anytime soon.

It was an awkward situation for all of them. But suddenly, Liam spoke to Parrish

"The body. Hayden's body. Will you take it again?"" he asked.

Parrish glanced him "No, I only take those bodies which would bring problems to the sheriff because there is no logical explanation to the way they died. Hayden's wounds are very... You could say, natural. The blame can easily be put on a wild animal. We should take her so her family can bury her properly" He responded, Liam nodded and headed to pick up the corpse of his girlfriend.

"We should go too" Scott told Stiles, who nodded and moved his lips like saying 'okay'.

"Are you leaving with Stiles?" He heard Liam ask.

"I guess so. Why? Did you want me to come with you?" He asked with a little bright on his face

"No. Well yeah, but it's okay, I wanted to talk to you but, it can wait-" Liam said kinda disappointed.

"Don't worry. You can take your alpha. I need to have a word with Stiles. I'll even drop him home later" Derek interrupted the junior wolf and Scott, Liam, Parrish and even Stiles raised their brows. "Weren't you three supposed to be leaving?" he remarked annoyed rolling his eyes several seconds later.

"Well, we were but, we don't have a car and I'm pretty sure that a group of three man, one of them carrying a corpse and the other one half naked, across every street in the town isn't the most common thing in the world" Parrish responded.

Derek huffed "Stiles give them the keys to your jeep" he commanded to the boy.

"What!? What makes you think that I will entrust my jeep to them?" he panted.

"This makes me be certain of it" Derek answered retracting his claws and putting them under Stiles' chin.

"You know, it's a shame the mandrake won't have any effect on you, pettywolf" he mumbled while taking the keys of his car out of his pocket and handing them over. As he was offering them Scott went to grab them but Stiles jerked his arm away "not you wolf boy nor wolf pup there, you only drive motorcycles; if anyone is driving my precious jeep, that's Parrish got it?" he said in a touchy voice while throwing the keys to Parrish, Scott rolled his eyes and soon they were left. Only Derek and Stiles left in the woods.

"Okay, so what now?" Stiles asked

"To my loft. And while we're on our way I want you to tell me everything that happened while I was away" Derek demanded.

Stiles nodded and as they began walking to the car, Stiles began telling the whole story of what happened since Theo's arrival with more than enough details and he constantly kept trailing off earning growls from Derek and getting back to the course of actions.

By the time Derek pulled over, Stiles looked outside seeing a familiar scene "Derek, what are we doing in my house?" he inquired confused.

"Saving time. Going to the loft, then coming to your house and then going back it's too much time so I'll drop you home and then I'll head to the loft" he explained.

"Oh, okay, thanks! I'll tell you the rest any other day then" Stiles said getting out of the car; surprising Derek. When Stiles was about to enter the house he felt Derek grabbing him from his shoulders "Hey! You're hurting me! What's wrong with you?" he complained.

"We're not done yet, the fact I brought you home doesn't mean I won't get the complete story" Derek responded

"Stiles? What's going on? Who's hurting you? Do you know what time-?" The sheriff yelled as he was running for the door with his gun on his hands when he saw his son and then froze at the sight of an almost completely naked Derek. The sheriff was standing there, perplexed, eyes wide open and unable to say a word.

:;mC