Chapter 11

"Okay you two, what are you doing here? How long have you been here? Why don't you just give me a break? Will you leave soon so I can get to sleep? Are you aware that today is school night? When-" he was throwing question after question while looking from one of the boys to the other one.

"Stiles! Shut up! And stop jerking your head that way, you're gonna get dizzy and faint!" Derek said keeping his voice calm.

"We've been here since before you arrived. We heard everything you talked with the sheriff. Sorry" Scott said with grief and sorrow visible in his features.

"You know, I really hate werewolves." Stiles said narrowing his eyes. "Okay, up. Both of you, my house, my room, my bed, my rules. There's enough floor for you Derek, Scott use the chair if you want" he said throwing himself to his bed.

"Would you stop treating me like a dog?" said an annoyed Derek.

"Treating you like a dog? You know dogs actually do love human beings right? Treat me like crap, I'll treat you like crap" Stiles said rolling his eyes.

"Even if you think I'm handsome and hot?" Derek said raising one eyebrow and with a seductive and cocky voice, leaning forward resting the palm of his hands on the edges of the bed, making Stiles' get goose bumps and sending his heart racing.

"Dude!" they heard Scott complain and saw him made a disgust face.

"You teaser, you killjoy. Now out with you!" He said pointing from Derek to Scott and then to the window.

"So you really like this guy?" Scott asked pointing Derek with disbelief on his voice which earned him a stare from Stiles and a stare and growl from Derek who stood straight again.

"Okay, I get it; I have no right to know about your personal life right now. Anyway, the reason I came here was because I wanted to talk to you. Look I'm really sorry for my behavior lately. I'm sorry I've been more into fighting with Derek than into rebuilding our friendship. I'm truly sorry Stiles. You don't know how much it hurts to know that all you've ever needed this time was me, my company. I'm such an idiot for putting other stuff before my friend. Could you forgive me? Could we go back to the old times?" he said with puffy puppy eyes.

Stiles felt touched but there was no way he was going to show it now, at least not in front of Derek "Dude, you're a werewolf, not freaking puss in boots to give me that look!" he said and turned his face to the window to prevent tears from falling. "Fine, I guess I can give you another chance. After all, that's what friends are for right?" Stiles said with a heartwarming smile, and at the next second Scott was lying on top of Stiles hugging him.

They had only been like three seconds in that position when they heard Derek clear his throat "Oh hey, still here tough guy?" Stiles teased him. "You know, I get why this K-9 fellow came over; but what about you?" he asked shoving Scott aside and sitting on the bed.

"Do I need a reason to come over?" Derek said with an impossibly blank stare.

"You know what? You're not a moronic ass, you are an idiotic moronic ass." Stiles spitted and Derek just rolled his eyes.

"Is it that hard to decipher that I won't be talking as long as he is here?" Derek replied looking at Scott who opened his mouth to say something, but before he was able Derek kept talking "I don't like talking about personal stuff in front of people who are not involved Scott, hope you understand that" the young man finished.

"He's right on this one Scotty; however, I'm really tired Derek, and tomorrow we have school and top of that, training; because on Friday we will have a Lacrosse game and I pretend to be on field at least once again before I graduate" Stiles explained and only after that he realized he explained a lot to Derek.