Chapter 20

"Hey there :)" Stiles

"What?" Derek

"Just saying hi :(" Stiles

"Hello" Derek

"Why do you have to be so dull? ¬¬" Stiles

"You wanted to say 'hi', I replied. I don't see the dullness in that. Besides I don't have anything to say" Derek

"And cut it off with the faces" Derek

"You'll have to start treating me better if you want to keep dating with me ;)" Stiles

"We're not dating Stiles" Derek

"Hey! You're right! Did you know that Liam and Isaac will have a date on Friday after the match? :o" Stiles

"I don't like gossiping about others' personal life. Faces, Stiles" Derek

"You really are mentally and emotionally crippled sometimes you know?" Stiles

"Good night Stiles. It's three in the morning. Sleep well." Derek

"Sourwolf." Stiles

Derek still was reluctant to give in to his growing feelings, and now with Jackson around to make fun of him, it was even harder for Stiles to get a little of affection. He knew he had to do something because the urge of feeling Derek's lips again was literally killing him.

'Guess what, I'm cuddling with Isaac and we're going to have a date after the Friday's game' Liam had said in his text making Stiles feel happy for his friend but also he was jealous; Liam and Isaac had known each other for a short time and were about to start dating.

***

The Friday night came pretty fast. The school team won the match thanks to Liam and Isaac. After taking a shower Isaac and Liam headed to the latter's car and on their way they found Mason who shot them a mischievous look and grinned.

"Sure you won't be needing condoms and lube?" he whispered to Liam on his ear making Isaac cough. "Just kidding, go and have fun. Oh and officially welcome to the club! I told you that you would become one of mine by the end of high school" he winked and left.

"Condoms and lube?" Isaac asked with an eyebrow raised "I didn't know you were so eager" he said giggling.

Liam felt his face burning up like a million suns "Shut up! He's an idiot, don't listen to him" he said unlocking the car and gesturing Isaac to get in.

After about twenty five minutes they made it to the mall in downtown Beacon Hills. First they went to the movies. The film was about some superheroes action. They weren't really into comics and stuff but they enjoyed it, sometimes they held hands and stared at each other; however they fought the urge to kiss. They felt it wasn't the right time yet.

After that they spent a long time discussing where to have dinner, and by the time they finally made up their minds, almost every restaurant in the mall was closed so they had to look for something outside.

They found themselves eating Mexican food and talking about each other's life. Liam was pretty excited talking about his parents, especially his dad; he wanted to be a doctor just like him.

Isaac on the other side still wasn't able to put aside the mixed emotions that came with the memory of his father. Liam noticed that Isaac was about to break when he was telling him awful stories of how often his father would lock him up in containers on the basement in punishment for anything.