SEEING HER AGAIN

Jasper INTRO

H:HENRY

C:CHARLOTTE

J:JASPER

I'm so exicited it has been such a long time since i have seen Charlotte and Henry.I hope their not married because i always thought that one day they would finally fall for each other and be the couple of the year. I should have confessed to Charlotte how i felt about her or else it might be to late and i don't want to end up regreting it at the end of the day.So now we are growups not literally because we all in collage but we dicided to have a get together as friends.

Henry and Charlotte went to the same Collage i decided to just remain in ''Swellview,my home town''.After that i got up and i took a qiuck shower and i wore my favorite bucket shirt and shorts and with some man sandle , looked great.

But i was more excited to see Charlotte, Henry has been sending me pictures of Charlotte and him having fun and enjoying themselves.'' I totally envy him but today i will admit to Charlotte how i feel about her''. ''I sure she will totally say yes''.

When i got into my car i saw Henry and Charlotte and they looked so different in pictures than they looked in real life ,not that it's a fake life.

Than i saw Charlotte heading in my direction she gave me a big hug and wow!,is she looking smokin hot!

C:''jasper oh my got you havent changed have you''

J:''No still the same just grown''

Than Henry comes from the back of Charlotte and tickles her like they where a couple, who adored each other

J:''So are you guys a thing or what''

H:''No,man Charlotte and i are just bestfriends as usual''

J:''cool'', i was so excited when he said that because i knew i still had a chance with her

C:''so where are we going to stay ''

j:''oh, at my moms beach house''

seriously Jasper'',Henry and Charlotte say in unison

J:''You guys still do that,talking at the same time''

C:Yeah, Henry and i do it till today''

I couldn't watch Henry touching Charlotte by her waist,it just made me feel so unconfortable, They gigled and smiled at each othet and i seriously felt like punching Henry.''Last time i had Charlotte becuase she was my date to the dance but i guess Henry has the upper hand end now but not for long''.

H:''so what time are we going''

j:'' we can go now, Henry''

H:''ASWOME''

So we get to the car and Henry looks really good his just grown and handsome as usual and than when we are about to get in the he opens the door for Charlotte

H:''after you my lady''

C:''What a gentleman''

AH!,that should be me opening the door for her, why didn't i think of it first,''stupid,stupid,stupid'',while hitting my head agianst the car seat.

C:''are you oky Jasper''

J:Yeah why wouldn't i be

Than as we had to the beach house,the way really felt so long but i had fun.It felt like the old time's and i kind of wished that Charlotte and i had a thing just like Henry .She wore this amazing kind of short flowery dress and i loved looking at her.Than as we reached our final destination.

H:''dude are we here''

J:''Yeah''

Immediately as we got here Henry was astonished to see what he couldn't believe was my mom's beach house.Charlotte jumped out of the car and pulled Henry's hand and they run all the way to the sea.''i wish she pulled my hand''

I could see them playing and having so much fun and they looked so happy and excited.As Charlotte came out of the water her curls were so wet and her dress looked even tieder that it did. I couldn't stop staring at her especially Henry he pulled her into a hug and i couldn't stand it so i did what any jealous person wouldn't think of doing.

J:''guys come on''

C:'' coming''

H: ''i love this beach house''

So as we got into the house i gave Henry and Charlotte some towels to clean up after all that splashing.I promised to give them a tour of the place tomorrow.

C:''Jasper are we all alone, itsn't there like your mom and dad''

J:''nope they went on vacation''

H:''you know what that means''

J: ''pary time''

H: ''yeah,baby''

J: ''can you not say that''

H:'' sure''

C:''i know what i will be doing''

H: ''what''

C:''i'm going to sleep, i'm exhausted!

C: ''where's the room''

J:''follow me''

''Yes'', this is the opportunity Charlotte and i are gonna have some alone time with no Henry.

J:''So here is the jukuzi''

J:''here's the master bedroom''

J: ''this is the kitchen''

J: ''and the guest room but i can show you more tomorrow''

C: ''thanks''

J: ''yeah don't thank me''

C: 'your a good friend''

J: ''i know''

J: ''do you need company, i mean if your scared''

C: ''i'm a big girl, i can take care of myself''

J: ''maybe you ne-''

C: ''good nigth Jasper ''

J'':good night''

''This is not what i expected, bummer!''