Fear

Charlotte:POV

Spending the night with the man i love and the boy i was infatuated with for several years. ''Am i still dreaming, was this just a dream?''

i woke up to an empty bed, i was so excited to wake up with the thought of him being close to me, his smell all over me, his eyes looking at me and being the first man that i gave myself too. I was so in an ibiz and i could not contain the thought of being with Jace, where my worries finally over, did i finally find my happiness.

I stretched my arm out to to touch nothing but a pillow layed next to me.'' Where would Jace go to this early morning'', I asked myself as i got out of bed, is this how it feels after making love,well than i would love to do it all the time. Next to me i saw a tray laid with a cup of coffee and crackers next to it. Laid a note with a hand writing i could recognise, it was none other than Henry's .'' Hope you sleep well beauty''

Just when i'm about to have my cup of coffee, Rachel comes bugging in while drinking my coffee in my hand.'' Charlotte you got to listen to me''

Rachel: ''I think something bad happened to Henry'',I...I ..... saw him with Jasper..an..d  i'm not sure if his alive'', while crying and biting her nails

Charlotte:'' What are you talking about, what do you mean Henry's with Jasper!''

R: ''I saw them both entering the library and i might have been picking on them but Henry never came out'', she stood up. 

My ears couldn't believe what they were hearing, i dropped the cup of coffee in my hands and immediately got dressed. I didn't know what to do in this situation but i was tired, tired of Jasper thinking he could have his way with me and everyone else who entered my life. I was no more the scared girl that he kidnapped for several months, I learned to fight in this war and if he was willing to take away everything then he had another thing coming.'' We need to inform the authorities'', BOOOM, I heard something behind me fall and it was none other than Jasper in front of me. ''Hello my love''

''What did you do to Rachel!'', I ran to her help

''Relax shes just asleep for a while, before i take you with me'', giving me his hand

''What did you do to Henry, where is he you mother****'', I swear if anything happens to him i will.. -cut off

''You will what Charlotte!'', Is he that important to you, Is he the only one you see Charlotte'', he drags me by my hair and pulls me closer to the mirror where i can see his reflection.''Dont you see my pain, Charlotte''. Let me go Jasper, your hurting me'', I say as i try to fight his strong grip on my arm.Than he pushes me down and I fall onto the ground, im unable to breathe at this moment and i'm completely hurt.

Jasper: ''Are you fu*** kidding me, you are hurt!''

Jasper'' Im hurt Charlotte, you don't even understand how i feel about you, i'm in love with you!'', as he traces the knife around my face

Charlotte:'' What you feel isn't love, this is an obsession, you are sick Jasper'', he slaps and im almost rendered unconscious, i spit out blood from my mouth. ''See what your making me do to you'', I don't like this Char''. '' Fuck you Jasper, I hoped you jump and die and that you will never know what true happiness is''.With that i don't remember a thing that happened i'm completely  unconscious. All i know is that he must have drugged me and i can't move or do anything, I wake up in a dark room that looks to me like a basement, my arms are tight and i can't move. ''Finally your awake''. I could recognise that voice from anywhere.'' Henry'', with a squicker voice.

''Henry your alive but, your oozing blood!'', All i wanted to do was save him  and hug him but we were both hostage to this crazy man. As time went on i realised i was dressed in a red dinner dress.'' I only have one question''