(What wonderful world)

Charlotte:POV

I can't believe  that Jasper could trick me, without me not even realising that he used me just so that he could have me for himeself. Thinking about the the memory made me puke more and even more.

Thank god i was able to run away from him or else i don't know if i would have been able to look at myslef in the mirror.I'm so tired  and i'm afraid that, i might never be free and that this might be my life forever,I wish i could turn back the time and choose Henry's side. 

''I hate myself''

''I wonder what Henry must be doing and how his coping''

''Why me''

My life has become nothing but missery, i don't know if i will ever find happiness or joy becuase it seems that i'm all alone in this world with this psycho that calls himself my husband.I began thinking all of the good times i had with Henry. There was this one memory i will never forget

Flashback

I was coming back from a school and out of the blue was Henry, right there standing infront of me for some reason, i had no idea why but he surely is weird some times.''Hey char''

''Hey Hen''

''Why are you standing infront of me''

''Well because it's your birthday tomorrow and i wanted to take you some place special''

''Are you ok''

''Char come on''

''Fine''

We walked all the way from school to the Swellview sign. As we got there were all kind of my favourite food and snacks and  for some reason there was something rept in red paper but i just decided to ignore it and to forget.

''Ta ta, suprise suprise!''

''Henry you didnt hav..''

''Charlotte let's just say you deserve it''

''You are the best best friend in the world!''

''I know''

''Come on let's sit and eat ''

He pulled the chair out for me so i could sit and it made me feel more special.'' What a gentle man''

''Well don't expect him to last long''

''I didn't''

'' oh i almost forgot here''

'' What's that''

''open it'', opening the gift

''Henry this is so cute''

''I knew you would like it''

''How did you know i wanted a bracelet, shouldn't you give it to Bianca or any one else''

''No , it's just for you''

''Just to make sure did i pick the right one''

''Yeah you did''

''good''

Even though Henry and i where just besfriend's i just realised that we always liked eachother i bet we were just scared to admit what we felt for each other, just when i was about to think more and more ,Felix came out of no where and draged me all the way to Jasper office and  couldn'ti bel ieve what i saw with my eyes.

'' Why am i not suprised''

''Everyone live me alone with my wife''

''wife''