Life and Death

[Charlotte's Introduction]

I kept on going thinking that running away would solve all my prblems but as soon a Henry interupted us , I saw the look in his eyes which i have always longed to see, the look of protection of love and affection. Most of you would say it looked like he was about to straggle him but to me it felt like somewhere in his heart he still had something left and didn't throw it all away.

''Why did you do that Henry!''

As i tried to run away , i was caught by two strong hands  but i was so angry all my emotions were all over the place. When i felt his beautiful lips pressed on mine i felt like i could live again. Like it was only me and him and no one else.''To good to be true'', while thinking to myself but i realised that what i was doing was wrong and how could he suddenly kiss me with all the rage he had for me. Does he really take me for some fool.

I ran away from him, hoping that i would never have to see him again, as i ran i felt like piece by piece i was dying inside,all my insides were feeling like they were tied. I am so misserable, first of all i'm a young mother to be and a student  and not to mension that i'm also a suppose married women to a convict of law and ........... ''Ah i hate my life , why can't i just die''

Suddenly without looking i crossed the road thinking that Henry would never catch up with me but as i ran across the road a black car came rushing , I thought that the car would stop but i had so many tears  that my vision was so bad . The last think i knew was i felt like someone flipped me inside and out and i saw a white light. It looked so attractive that i wanted to follow it. Could it be that god heard my prayers.Once i was lying on the ground i looked at the car and saw JASPER.''How is this possible!''. I prayed that nothing happens to me but the light was so interesting i wanted to know where it would lead me, just when i'm about to touch the white light.'' Charlotte!''

''Charlotte stay with me''

''Charlotte don't close your eyes''

I heard a destinctive voice that sounded like Henry but i was not sure but to my despare i fell into a deep sleep and never a woke again.'' Forgive me my baby''

''Momy loves you''

''Will she be ok!'

''What happened can anyone tell me!''

I heard sounds in the room i couldn't tell who it was but i could hear their conversation and i felt a hand touch me and held me tight, It was someone but i couldn't even tell who it was. I don't know what happened and how and when i got here. My memorry is all mixed up.

About 3 h in the ICU

I could hear foot steps in my room and i didn't want anyone to disturb me since i was in a strange place and i can't remember what happened to me, all i know is im in a hospital bed and i hear even more foot steps. I decided to play dead and i heard the food steps getting closer and even more closer.'' How have you been Charlotte''

I have heard that voice before who could it be, could it be Henry or no no!,''It cant be!'', as i was thinking to myself i felt a had stroke my chicks and a kiss on the lips.

''Did you miss me''

''It's me Jasper', The one and only in the flesh''

''Get your freeking hands of me!'', thinking

Finally i couldn't take it anymore as he began rub his hands on my stomach but why would he do that, is it possible he knows i was pregnant but he didn't only do that he started combing my hair but i can't do his anymore without warning i released myself from him and stood up as quick as possible i stood up and ran to open the door but the door was closed.'' Please help me!''

''Charlotte your alive'', suprised

''Open the door Jasper!''

Jasper:''Didn't your mother ever teach you manners''

''Open the door'', scared

Charlotte:Open, opene , open the d..or'', Right know im trambling in fear and i don't know what to do, I tried getting closer to the ICU machine to alert the nurses but just when i pushed onto the button , Nothing went on , it was broken.

Jasper:''Nice try''

Charlotte:''Why isn't it working'', confused

Jasper:'' No matter what you do, nothing will work'', He started coming closer but i had nothing to arm myself with, he held my chin up.

''I'm sorry''

Ok now i'm even more confused , why would a bloody  cold heartless guy ever say this to me and after all this time he apologised after running me over not to mension it was all done on purpose.'' Why are you apologising''

Jasper:''Charlotte i love you and doing this is another way to show it''

Charlotte:''Well you have some way of showing it''

Jasper:'' I know it difficult to believe me but i feel guilty''

''The reason why i let you go is because of my guilty consciousness''

Charlotte:''Jasper just live me alone''

Jasper:'' I can't live you alone and my baby''

''It's not you child, it's mine alone!''

''We made him or her  togeher Charlotte!''

Is he serious, I remember very well that i had no freedom in deciding i was serverely  bitten and raped with out free will, I fought and tried my best but i couldn't even protect myself from this monster.''Really, cause i remember being tourcherd ''

Charlotte:''You raped me!''

Jasper:''Don't say that, i love you Charlotte'',shaking

''Go away Jasper i will call the cops''

''And just what will you call them with''

I looked in the room i was and i tried looking for any communication device but it seems Jasper thought about this faster that i thought, he destroyed everything that i  needed to make it out alive.'' I told you so''

''Get away from me Jasper, Now!'', I ordered

''I wish we could start over, from the start''

''Start over after you killed my parents!''

Jasper:''I did it because i love you!''

Charlotte: You have got to be kidding me!'', Finally i saw a sister coming my way and i knew this was the opportunity to scream for help, He looked like he was about to hurt me but i really didn't care , i wanted to run from here so with only on chance as i saw the nurse in the windows reflection i scream at the top of my lungs. '' Help me!!!!!!!!!''

''Charlotte i thought i told you to shut up!''

He came closer and closer but this time he had a gun in his hand , I ran infront of the door and began banging the door to open.'' help me , please''. Finally i could hear the door being opend from the other side but as i turned around Jasper grabed me and cut me with a scissor from the operation case.'' Ahhhhhhhhh!''. 

''Madam!'', One of the stuff members said in shock. She helped me up and Jasper attacked her with his gun but luckly the police force was there and with a bling in an eye he disappeared and no where to be seen, The last thing he said was

Jasper:'' I will be back'', smirking

''Charotte!''

''Mom''

''It's going to be ok''

I cried into her arms and laid my head onto her shoulder as we set down to come me down but just when i thought thinks couldn't get worse i recieved the worst news ever.'' No!''

''When will this end!''